ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like we got our Heavyweight for next year

Christian Colucci

2015 - 220 pounds NJ State Champ beating former Rutgers wrestler Marc McDonald in the finals.

2014 - 195 pounds Lost Qtr finals to Ralph Normandia 9-3 (Ralph took 2nd that year)
Lost in wrestlebacks to Matt Correnti 4-2

2013 - 195 pounds Lost in Round 2 to Anthony Messner 9-3
Lost in wrestlebacks to Tyreek Smith 3-2

Last edited:
What is his ceiling?
Looks like he is a potential NCAA Qualifier.
Great get for the program.
Fills the most glaring hole on the team right now.

Hope this helps land the big prospect from Colorado.
Allows him to redshirt his freshman year,

Reactions: rubigtimenow
What is his ceiling?
Looks like he is a potential NCAA Qualifier.
Great get for the program.
Fills the most glaring hole on the team right now.

Hope this helps land the big prospect from Colorado.
Allows him to redshirt his freshman year,

If Rutgers can land Shultz there will be no Redshirt on him, He'll be an AA/NCAA Title contender as a true Frosh.

A great kid from a wrestling family. I believe his dad wrestled at Cornel. There are at least three other Summit wrestlers at SPP, including his younger brother.

I like the transfers into the program.
PSU gets transfers, Iowa gets transfers...Why can't RU?

This adds to the excitement for next season. How many months to go? 8?

Reactions: ruready07
Yes, if we land Schultz we could be a top 10 team soon!

Why do we need to land Schultz? We literally placed 11th (missed 10th by half a point) WITHOUT Ash this past season. Aim higher top 7 is well withing our sights!!!

Why do we need to land Schultz? We literally placed 11th (missed 10th by half a point) WITHOUT Ash this past season. Aim higher top 7 is well withing our sights!!!
Nuts, he's a troll. He uses the words "we" and "us" as his disguise. He's on quite a few boards looking to start up trouble. Not sure which school he's from yet, not psu he's over there doing the same thing. This could be a stunt pulled by an Iowa fan.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
It’s pretty funny. Matter is always worse but this guy usually gets one or two posters here with every comment.
Matter was always a prick and I spotted him from the beginning, when others were saying he's OK. His whole shtick of I have Rutgers season tickets, live in Tabernacle and I like both schools so I'm OK was a crock of sh*t. You should see the crap he posts about Rutgers on that psu site. He's basically always throwing us in the garbage can and down a well in every single post.

Nuts, he's a troll. He uses the words "we" and "us" as his disguise. He's on quite a few boards looking to start up trouble. Not sure which school he's from yet, not psu he's over there doing the same thing. This could be a stunt pulled by an Iowa fan.

Koleszar, he is not an Iowa fan, they cant stand him on their board either.

Matter was always a prick and I spotted him from the beginning, when others were saying he's OK. His whole shtick of I have Rutgers season tickets, live in Tabernacle and I like both schools so I'm OK was a crock of sh*t. You should see the crap he posts about Rutgers on that psu site. He's basically always throwing us in the garbage can and down a well in every single post.
Matter should've been banned WAY sooner than he was.

The stuff Matter does that is top notch Troll is stir the pot. Case in point: after both the Rutgers and Iowa matches his first comments were about athletes or coaches celebrating injuries or instigating fights. He will say he saw something then wait for other blind faithful to willingly say “you know what I thought I saw that too.”

I've never seen any evidence of it, but guys over on BWI are convinced he's Ohio State.

ADVERTISEMENT