ADVERTISEMENT

Lots and lots of dirt being moved around RAC parking lot today

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
IT IS HAPPENING !!!!!!! I don't have any photos,but hearing third hand that there is a lot of movement today in The RAC parking lot. Haven't been this excited about a non-game Rutgers sports moment since the night before we officially joined the Big Ten.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
The First of many images we will get until completion in June 2019 - CAN WAIT !!!

Not trying to be a d*ck. But that's the same area they had excavated out two weeks ago during the OSU game. Do they have any updated pictures? Actually the same area they've been doing work all football season.

Kole, I think folks who park in the other RAC parking lots on Saturday will be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: koleszar
Kole, I think folks who park in the other RAC parking lots on Saturday will be pleasantly surprised.
I'll see for myself tomorrow. But from Jim from RU's pictures it looks like things are finally underway. They'll be a lot of gawking tomorrow. And you damn well can bet I'll be telling everyone at the tailgate, "Yea I helped pay for that." Have directed all our donations to the Rfund the past two years.

How sweet would it be to see a nice $25mm donation come through right now... anybody feeling delusional after 2 big wins?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT