ADVERTISEMENT

LSU loss hurting more now

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
With their bad loss to unranked Oklahoma, our loss becomes less defendable.

We are 7 and 1 We are on our way back We have a class coming in next year that will solidify and nourish this positive trend. I am :Rutgers:):WideSmile::Wink: :ThumbsUpwith what is happening.

I can’t count the LSU loss as legitimate as the officiating was the worst (in terms of bias) I’ve ever seen at the college level. The SEC can do whatever they want and no one will say anything because there’s not enough people to care, and everyone complains about the refs. But we were so robbed that game with early fouls on our starters and something like 30 free throws to 10 at some point. And we still almost won

The single loss to Oklahoma isn't really that significant in the scheme of things. And Oklahoma has a certain amount of brand equity that will make people think the loss is not so bad. And it's not like a loss to a SWAC team.

We will obviously see how LSU does as the season progresses, but in general, a loss to a team on the road before Thanksgiving who is then ranked in the top 25 usually is not held "against" the team in March. Would have been a nice win to have, but I'd be surprised if it ever becomes a "bad" loss.

Reactions: BeKnighted
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT