ADVERTISEMENT

Mael to Arizona State

Damm T-Mack goes to a school ( DePaul) I root for
and now ASU ( My#2 WBB) gets Gilles
I'll root for the team and but only hope Mael plays injury free and uses this opportunity at ASU to help her college education make a successful life more easily obtainable.
Sun Devil ( minus 1) fans can root for Gillis to play well on the floor.
I'll just wish Mael's play doesn't hinder wins..
That's nothing against her personaly, just the way I handle players that transfer out of every program I like , unless it's to RU

Damm T-Mack goes to a school ( DePaul) I root for
and now ASU ( My#2 WBB) gets Gilles
I'll root for the team and but only hope Mael plays injury free and uses this opportunity at ASU to help her college education make a successful life more easily obtainable.
Sun Devil ( minus 1) fans can root for Gillis to play well on the floor.
I'll just wish Mael's play doesn't hinder wins..
That's nothing against her personaly, just the way I handle players that transfer out of every program I like , unless it's to RU
Well, in the case of ASU I basically agree with you. Its the only ASU sport we tolerate, in gratitude for CTT's support during the Imus affair. I don't proactively root for them, as a rule, but wish them well (usually).

I'm not 100% happy with ASU at the moment. I was up to Phoenix on an errand and there is "still" a billboard on Route 10 announcing "70-7" (the football score of last year) and the obnoxious comment "No Pity for the Kitties".

It is doubly annoying because there is a NAU and ASU fan on the UConn board that constantly calls Arizona the Kitties. I did tell him how grating that is, he doesn't care. So, at least for the moment - the folks at the Arizona Normal School can go fork themselves.

Well, in the case of ASU I basically agree with you. Its the only ASU sport we tolerate, in gratitude for CTT's support during the Imus affair. I don't proactively root for them, as a rule, but wish them well (usually).

I'm not 100% happy with ASU at the moment. I was up to Phoenix on an errand and there is "still" a billboard on Route 10 announcing "70-7" (the football score of last year) and the obnoxious comment "No Pity for the Kitties".

It is doubly annoying because there is a NAU and ASU fan on the UConn board that constantly calls Arizona the Kitties. I did tell him how grating that is, he doesn't care. So, at least for the moment - the folks at the Arizona Normal School can go fork themselves.
Sounds "Normal" for a UofA fan [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT