ADVERTISEMENT

Mag Narrative

RUfanSinceAnderson

All American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
So glad the team heard from him. Great teammate. Wish him a speedy recovery.

As for the narrative. We are now 3-6 since his loss (actually 4-6 if you count game he went down). Two road Q1 wins and one neutral Q2 (and another neutral Q1 or 2).

Can the announcers stop with the bs narrative now.

So glad the team heard from him. Great teammate. Wish him a speedy recovery.

As for the narrative. We are now 3-6 since his loss (actually 4-6 if you count game he went down). Two road Q1 wins and one neutral Q2 (and another neutral Q1 or 2).

Can the announcers stop with the bs narrative now.
what BS narrative?

we were heading towards a top 4 BTT seed...and dropped to 9th

false narrative?

JFC...

There’s no narrative, we still have no offense and lost about 8 ppg without him. Defense has to play lights out to win.

Reactions: Rutgers56
I still have a few grey hairs left on my head and i can still get it up 3 out of 9 times

Stop with this “you’re getting older”narrative
One of my buddy's favorite sayings "I still have lead in the pencil." Although he hasn't really said it lately. So maybe there isn't much lead left.

In regards to the thread, we could have still had Mag playing and gotten in a funk. Who the hell knows? Did Mag's injury suddenly make Paul get worse in free throws? Make him break down and execute the offense in a head scratching way? Either way, it's Simpson time at the point. Let Pike work his magic and see if it works. Have to run with the horses in the stable. We are NCAA bound.

I get what the OP is saying but I also agree we miss Mag a great deal. So many great minutes from him. So much energy and of course a great 1-5 defender. Other guys have now stepped up. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

Reactions: RutgersLifeR
ADVERTISEMENT