ADVERTISEMENT

March 10,1991

The StJoes loss was inexplicable given how well we played the back half of the season though the Duquense loss should have been a warning. Already tix to the semis and finals of A10 which went wasted

Watching in Silvers Apt my junior year and while we were considered somewhat of a bubble we got a great seed...although disheartened that Arkansas was our draw for the 2nd round

The game itself i couldnt enjoy as much because i had a Defense Policy exam earlier in the day (Friday classes I know wtf) so that ended any dream of driving to Atlanta. My roommates all went home so i had watched with this girl who was so annoying to be around as Rutgers proceeded to choke away the game
Okay, you need to expand on this. Was she annoying because she was disinterested, asking obvious questions similar to what you get at a Super Bowl party?

Lived in voorhees dorm. When we heard the news we ran down to the first floor and knocked on the door where Brent Dabbs and Keith Hughes lived to congratulate them.

i can still remember the massive size of Brent dabbs hands - It was like shaking a catchers mitt.

Reactions: RUPete
Okay, you need to expand on this. Was she annoying because she was disinterested, asking obvious questions similar to what you get at a Super Bowl party?

even worse, even though she had gone to most of the games with us she was actually almost rooting against RU, she was completely negative and not in a gamethread way, I will never forget her ruining that experience watching that game.

even worse, even though she had gone to most of the games with us she was actually almost rooting against RU, she was completely negative and not in a gamethread way, I will never forget her ruining that experience watching that game.
That’s completely worse! Ignorance and indifference would have been better.

Lived in voorhees dorm. When we heard the news we ran down to the first floor and knocked on the door where Brent Dabbs and Keith Hughes lived to congratulate them.

i can still remember the massive size of Brent dabbs hands - It was like shaking a catchers mitt.
Voorhees on cook ?
Or in voorhees mall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT