ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Battaglia -Anthony Ashnault- Scott Goodale

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
US National Team member, Anthony Ashnault and Rutgers Head Wrestling Coach Scott Goodale are hosting a Live chat on FanCred this Friday, May 1st at Noon eastern...Episode 5 of "The Wrestling Room."

Ashnault & Goodale will be joined by Rutgers Football legend and former NFL player, Marco Battaglia. The three will chop it up on everything from Rutgers Football, the state of college athletics, and beyond. Fans can join the show live via their phone or computer as a guest and ask questions to Goodale and Ashnault. Simply download the FanCred App at FanCred.comor in the App store and hit the green FanLine button during the live show to come on-air.

You can also watch the show live on the Malka Sports Youtube Channel via the link below:

Reactions: beaced
US National Team member, Anthony Ashnault and Rutgers Head Wrestling Coach Scott Goodale are hosting a Live chat on FanCred this Friday, May 1st at Noon eastern...Episode 5 of "The Wrestling Room."

Ashnault & Goodale will be joined by Rutgers Football legend and former NFL player, Marco Battaglia. The three will chop it up on everything from Rutgers Football, the state of college athletics, and beyond. Fans can join the show live via their phone or computer as a guest and ask questions to Goodale and Ashnault. Simply download the FanCred App at FanCred.comor in the App store and hit the green FanLine button during the live show to come on-air.

You can also watch the show live on the Malka Sports Youtube Channel via the link below:

I know that this is not about Marco but I am going to do a little hijacking con su permiso y'all.A long time ago My oldest Grandson and I were in a deserted parking lot at the VET. We were there for the Temple game.Another car pulled in close to us and after a little while we had the privilege of meeting Marco's Mom and other family members.Extremely nice people who were among the first to hear my prediction that MARCO WOULD WIND UP IN THE nfl. hE WAS A SOPH AT THAT TIME.

ADVERTISEMENT