ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Battaglia - Anthony Ashnault - Scott Goodale

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
US National Team member, Anthony Ashnault and Rutgers Head Wrestling Coach Scott Goodale are hosting a Live chat on FanCred this Friday, May 1st at Noon eastern...Episode 5 of "The Wrestling Room."

Ashnault & Goodale will be joined by Rutgers Football legend and former NFL player, Marco Battaglia. The three will chop it up on everything from Rutgers Football, the state of college athletics, and beyond. Fans can join the show live via their phone or computer as a guest and ask questions to Goodale and Ashnault. Simply download the FanCred App at FanCred.comor in the App store and hit the green FanLine button during the live show to come on-air.

You can also watch the show live on the Malka Sports Youtube Channel via the link below:

Always a good listen ! And easy to ask questions.

I hope they get Pat Downey on soon, that guy is a laugh riot, not to mention a very good freestyle wrestler, plus part of the NJRTC and USA team.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Agreed. My favorite part today was when Marco told the story of how he was at a bar in NY and asked the bartender to put on the NCAA wrestling championships. A few minutes later, the whole bar was cheering for Nick and Anthony. Great stuff.

Agreed. My favorite part today was when Marco told the story of how he was at a bar in NY and asked the bartender to put on the NCAA wrestling championships. A few minutes later, the whole bar was cheering for Nick and Anthony. Great stuff.
Made me go back to listen to that part because I didn’t remember him mentioning Nick. (Spoiler, he didn’t).

Made me go back to listen to that part because I didn’t remember him mentioning Nick. (Spoiler, he didn’t).
Spoiler, he actually did.

He mentions he had the whole cigar lounge watching the Anthony match first at 1:07:15 and then at 1:17:00 he says that Anthony is a legend in his neighborhood, "Anthony and Nick, him and Nick they're legends." I guess I assumed that meant he had them watching both matches because that seemed a reasonable interpretation.

I wouldn’t look that far into it. I don’t think there’s some Rutgers conspiracy to pretend Suriano doesn’t exist anymore. Goodale has mentioned Suriano in a positive light multiple times during these podcasts, unsolicited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT