ADVERTISEMENT

Markquese Bell - our chances?

rmck3233

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2011
Hey guys,

Was wondering how everyone feels about our chances on landing Markquese Bell? Seems like we're still in the thick of things. I know Ohio State is lurking with an official visit at the end of Nov after a recent offer and obviously Harbaugh and Michigan.

Think this would be a huge get for this class. This kid would come in and play right away for us, whether it be at WR or DB (dare i say both).

Hoping we can land him and get another Jersey boy staying home. Thoughts?

Good size, good speed, covers well, not a great tackler, don't think he will be a take for OSU, they can get better, I guess our chances will be about 33 per cent. How's that ? :smiley:

Good size, good speed, covers well, not a great tackler, don't think he will be a take for OSU, they can get better, I guess our chances will be about 33 per cent. How's that ? :smiley:

so so speed

Hey guys,

Was wondering how everyone feels about our chances on landing Markquese Bell? Seems like we're still in the thick of things. I know Ohio State is lurking with an official visit at the end of Nov after a recent offer and obviously Harbaugh and Michigan.

Think this would be a huge get for this class. This kid would come in and play right away for us, whether it be at WR or DB (dare i say both).

Hoping we can land him and get another Jersey boy staying home. Thoughts?
25% tops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT