ADVERTISEMENT

Mason Robinson named Asst S&C coach

read option

All Conference
Nov 12, 2013
Just saw on FB. For those that don’t know/remember Mason, he was a local star at Somerville and ended up 6-years at RU (two season ending knee injuries). Came in as a RB, got moved to DB, KR/PR, and eventually became a team captain. Smart kid and total program guy. So proud of Mason.

Wish him a great start to a long and prosperous career, will do nothing but help the program towards its ultimate goal which is to be a top notch football program that at times can and will promote from within.

Reactions: beaced and redking
I was watching that awful movie Johnny B Goode the other day - nerdy little guy is the best HS QB in the country. There’s a scene when a former player at Ole Tex was pumping gas after he got injured playing in college. When I hear about our former players that thought they’d be in the NFL doing good things, how does that not make you feel good. Guys like Mason, Savon, N Leonard, Rikki Cook - keep chopping after you’re done playing.

Reactions: beaced
Not that this has anything to do with Mason, but when I attended the International Bowl, there was this girl who sat behind me with a really screechy voice who kept screaming, "Maaaaaaason!!! Somerville repre-sentin!" She was two sheets to the wind and kept kicking and spilling her Smirnoff on me. So regrettable, that that's what will forever stick in my mind when I hear the name Mason Robinson.

Not that this has anything to do with Mason, but when I attended the International Bowl, there was this girl who sat behind me with a really screechy voice who kept screaming, "Maaaaaaason!!! Somerville repre-sentin!" She was two sheets to the wind and kept kicking and spilling her Smirnoff on me. So regrettable, that that's what will forever stick in my mind when I hear the name Mason Robinson.

So... was she hot?

Hot drunk chicks are fun.

Also, congrats and welcome to Mason!

Maybe the hire gives us a leg up on recruiting local Somerville, Piscataway, and New Brunswick athletes already training and improving their game with Mason.

Not so sure about hot drunk chicks being fun . Sat on first class 5 hr flight next to a hot drunk chick spewing wine farts the entire time between blackouts . Worse flight ever.

Reactions: patk89
Not so sure about hot drunk chicks being fun . Sat on first class 5 hr flight next to a hot drunk chick spewing wine farts the entire time between blackouts . Worse flight ever.

That's why you have to swap seats with anyone in Uniform !

I was watching that awful movie Johnny B Goode the other day - nerdy little guy is the best HS QB in the country.
I don't want to divert the topic off Mason Robinson, but I just have to remark on that movie (which I also watched again about two months ago). I needed to watch it again because I figured it couldn't possibly be as bad as I remembered it being. I mean, I was of the opinion it might have been the single worst film I've ever seen, assuming at least some interest on the subject matter. Well, it might actually be worse than I remember!

Kudos to Greg for getting former players Tiquan Underwood and Mason Robinson on the staff.

They will rep the R very well! Go RU!

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT