ADVERTISEMENT

Marosy's Mysterious Disappearance

RUb-it-in

Senior
Nov 1, 2009
Whatever happened to Marosy? RU's originator of "JUST DO IT" abruptly vanished from the scene a year or two ago. His adage was a tremendous source in sealing the commitments of RU Recruits back then!
a) Did Michigan lure him to their side when Harbaugh exposed himself in his Khaki pants and bare chest? Or did they break his bond to RU by promising him a "Partridge" in a Pear Tree?
b) Did the "Beagles" sic their rabid dog on him?
c) Did he fall ill, and "Sara-cuse" gain his loyalty by promising to freeze him in their Tundra until a cure could be found?
d) Did TTFP's Franklin successfully con him, like so many others, and thus he met his ultimate fate by being literally bored to death in Happy Valley?
May Marosy's memory Rest in Peace! "JUST DO IT" will never be the same again!

Last edited:
It was Marosy. The whole idea of "just do it" and being right, really only works with high profile recruits that are being closely followed and reported on, and who have expected decision dates. I tend to think it simply didn't apply to the last year or two of the Flood regime, outside of maybe one or two kids.

It was Marosy. The whole idea of "just do it" and being right, really only works with high profile recruits that are being closely followed and reported on, and who have expected decision dates. I tend to think it simply didn't apply to the last year or two of the Flood regime, outside of maybe one or two kids.
There were also several positive posters that no longer post after Flood left. Did they really root for for Flood and not for Rutgers?

The Flood regime drove a lot of people away myself included, it was just flat out painful especially when Floodies dominated this board.

The Flood regime drove a lot of people away myself included, it was just flat out painful especially when Floodies dominated this board.

Likely almost as painful as the insults, accusations, and name calling that those who tried to support the program went thru. A number of very good posters on both sides of the argument left. We're better off that some like you returned but more haven't.

You know I enjoy your posts but continuing this Floodie stuff which we all know is meant as an insult should be thrown away next garbage day.

They are all still here. They just pretend they didn't support Flood to the extent they did.

Mr TV, that knuckle head caused me to spend a few years in prison after I "took it to the bank." Don't believe me? Check out the bank video they used to convict me:

He went to 24/7. Tired of a bunch of know it alls here. Some call them jabroni's but doubt we'd ever see a ' what happened to @LevaosLectures thread. Best part is @Richard Schnyderite was also there. While at 24/7 this place talked crap about him. Now he's a highly respected mod. To me, enough info for multiple sites to be useful and enjoyable. Fight on...

Reactions: Scarletwoman
He went to 24/7. Tired of a bunch of know it alls here. Some call them jabroni's but doubt we'd ever see a ' what happened to @LevaosLectures thread. Best part is @Richard Schnyderite was also there. While at 24/7 this place talked crap about him. Now he's a highly respected mod. To me, enough info for multiple sites to be useful and enjoyable. Fight on...

How about 1st&Twenty and the other guy lying to everyone about how big our class would be with Gary, Walker, and Guarantano. Those guys lied their asses off and are now mods over there. Insane. #dreamteam

How about 1st&Twenty and the other guy lying to everyone about how big our class would be with Gary, Walker, and Guarantano. Those guys lied their asses off and are now mods over there. Insane. #dreamteam
Nobody lied. People made comments and others ran with them.

Last edited:
Nobody lied. People made comments and others ran with them. Here's an example....people here will claim that certain recruits where never looking at RU. I can tell you that I was a voice of influence with a dream team guy. There was a legit push with many guys. Outside of Gary those guys were all in play.

They claimed it would happen no matter what and shot everyone down who disagreed. Everyone was correct but them. You should maybe go to 247 also i guess. Was it Stugots?

Nobody ever claimed it would happen no matter what. That nonsense is a great example of why people left.

Stop. Stugots and the like struck everyone down when they questioned why dream team wouldn't happen. They were trying to build their brand because they knew they were going over to 247.

Stop. Stugots and the like struck everyone down when they questioned why dream team wouldn't happen. They were trying to build their brand because they knew they were going over to 247.
False. Billy has no brand. 24/7 is owned by a college kid. Another solid guy who left.

He's on 247 now with Mr. TV and a few other jabronies.

What's a jabronie??? Do you mean jabroni? If you really knew anything about me it would be the furtherest thing used to describe my wrestling career.

Like Al said.... I have other more important priorities now.

I still float around to see what interesting information comes up or dufus remarks people make. The board dynamic change and was flooded (no pun intended) with a bunch of noobs that made it unbearable to have logical discussions. It was "we suck", "he sucks", "they suck", "fire, fire, fire" 24-7 for like 2-3 years during every conversation on any and all Rutgers football. I had no interest in listening, reading or taking part of that. My hope with the new staff is we will have better on the field and off the field results that will net better board discussion that I will desire to partake in. If not I will continue to keep my distance, get the info I want and speak with people that I can have those discussions with somewhere else. It's that simple. I don't have time to waste (especially now) arguing/debating on BS. It was better when it was just football (technical talk) and less fluff and whiny crap.

Last edited:
What's a jabronie??? Do you mean jabroni? If you really knew anything about me it would be the further eat thing used to describe my wrestling career.

I still float around to see what interesting information comes up or dufus remarks people make. The board dynamic change and was flooded (no pun intended) with a bunch of noobs that made it unbearable to have logical discussions. It was "we suck", "he sucks", "they suck", "fire, fire, fire" 24-7 for like 2-3 years every conversation on any and all Rutgers football. I had no interest in listening, reading or taking part of that. My hopes with the new staff we will have better on the field and off the field results that will net better board discussion that I will desire to partake in. If not I will continue to keep my distance, get the info I desire and speak with people that I can have those discussions with. It's that simple. I don't have time to waste (especially now) arguing/debating on BS.

Apparently you're not familiar with the concept of plural nouns.

What's a jabronie??? Do you mean jabroni? If you really knew anything about me it would be the further eat thing used to describe my wrestling career.

I still float around to see what interesting information comes up or dufus remarks people make. The board dynamic change and was flooded (no pun intended) with a bunch of noobs that made it unbearable to have logical discussions. It was "we suck", "he sucks", "they suck", "fire, fire, fire" 24-7 for like 2-3 years every conversation on any and all Rutgers football. I had no interest in listening, reading or taking part of that. My hopes with the new staff we will have better on the field and off the field results that will net better board discussion that I will desire to partake in. If not I will continue to keep my distance, get the info I desire and speak with people that I can have those discussions with. It's that simple. I don't have time to waste (especially now) arguing/debating on BS.
Congrats on the addition and come back and visit sometimes - at least give us a "Just Do It!" post every once in awhile. :>)

He's on 247 now with Mr. TV and a few other jabronies.
kickoff-logo.jpg

Well Boo freekin Hoo. They didn't lie to you, they were wrong.

If everyone who ever made an incorrect prediction were forced out there'd be no one here and that incudes the Mods.

As far as I'm concerned, Marosy never had an agenda. He loves Rutgers and RU Football and is an intelligent and well-informed poster. What I like is that he doesnt really "over post" so when he does chime in I always read and respect what he writes. I find myself now even over posting in stupid OT and even Sandusky threads. But I just want fall camp to get here and get back to playing RU football.

Reactions: rutgersal
Mr TV, that knuckle head caused me to spend a few years in prison after I "took it to the bank." Don't believe me? Check out the bank video they used to convict me:

Don't try to blame Mr. TV.It's YOUR fault. Total lack of reading comprehension. He said 'Take it TO the bank" You tried taking it FROM the bank.

I left at the end of 2014, sounds like I missed the battle of Gettysburg.

So TV runs 247 now? I took up on the buy 1 get 3 free VIP offer few months back to test the water, would like to know where my money is going to.

Last edited:
Some of you people take this message board stuff way too seriously. Get the sand out of your vaginas and stop being so judgmental. Maybe enjoy the weekend while you're at it.

Don't try to blame Mr. TV.It's YOUR fault. Total lack of reading comprehension. He said 'Take it TO the bank" You tried taking it FROM the bank.
Wait a minute, do you mean there is a difference between the two?

ADVERTISEMENT