ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Bullock lands at...

Always found the name of that place (and the one they call Indiana too), interesting.

Condescending. Wasted and demeaning keystrokes.

Wow are you sensitive. Not condescending at all and meant to be a compliment. I think he could have been a decent low level D1 player at the right program. Therefore, he should be a very good D2 player.

Good for Matt. He can play right away and will have three years left. He showed in limited duty when we were short handed that he has some game.
TL

Wish him nothing the best. Is it correct that he wouldn’t have to sit out a year?

Always found the name of that place (and the one they call Indiana too), interesting.
They expressed interest in my older daughter for swimming and younger daughter for softball. My wife never liked the thought of sending either of them to a school where we had to explain California U wasn't in California.

Shut the door! Really? Had no idea.

That is right up there with Intercourse in Lancaster County. LOL

My wife and I always get a kick when driving home from a B1G game and seeing Jersey Shore off of 80 at around the middle of the state. Well, we're not far from home now!

I think Matt was about two inches and 25 pounds from being a productive D1 player.

Why do some posters still have to criticize Matt? I don't feel that comments about his weight are necessary.
Nothing productive on their lives do they feel the need to bash kids that call ball 100x better than they ever did or could

Reactions: dkostus
The kid had some talent and could play D-1 at various levels. Not saying he's a game changer - could see him being a contributor at a mid major or lower tier D-1 like the NEC. Personal decision on his part where to bring his game and the level of investment of time he is willing to put in.

ADVERTISEMENT