ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Sarzyniak predicts a 3:30 start for the Iowa game

knight82

All American
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2002
If you dont know who he is, he runs a website called mattsarzsports.com which lists the times and TV or streaming for every game. He also predicts what times will be given the day before the decisions are made on his twitter page and he's usually pretty accurate. He has Rutgers-Iowa at 3:30 on BTN. I guess we'll find out tomorrow if he's right.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I guarantee you he’ll be wrong. Because the Big Ten Network switched to 12, 4, 8PM time slots this year ;) … 4 or 8 seems likely. Hoping for 8 but Iowa losing to ISU might have hurt that

I guarantee you he’ll be wrong. Because the Big Ten Network switched to 12, 4, 8PM time slots this year ;) … 4 or 8 seems likely. Hoping for 8 but Iowa losing to ISU might have hurt that
Two B1G games did start at 3:30 yesterday but were not on BTN, so that could mean the game is on another channel (FS1, ABC for example) if the guy is correct.

If you dont know who he is, he runs a website called mattsarzsports.com which lists the times and TV or streaming for every game. He also predicts what times will be given the day before the decisions are made on his twitter page and he's usually pretty accurate. He has Rutgers-Iowa at 3:30 on BTN. I guess we'll find out tomorrow if he's right.
I've been following his site for years. It a fun place to read guesses and he usually has good reasoning, but unfortunately, he's rarely right picking RU timeslots.

I looked at all the available slots and I'd be shocked if we picked up a noon kickoff here. Mid-afternoon does seem likely, but I've got my fingers crossed for primetime.

Want 8:00pm
The stadium will be packed .

We are going up against OSU vs. Wisconsin and MSU vs. Minnesota that today so the Prime time is very competitive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT