ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe I Should Take Drugs- Had 2 Pikiell Dreams!

Took 1/2 a generic sleeping pill to jumpstart my sleep cycle at 6am-only to have two separate Pikiell dreams (no cheerleaders involved :<(

1) I dreamed I had made the RU hoops team. Took one look at the first practice where all the playhers knew the drilled and were already lined up before I knew what was going on. I think I approached Pikiell and asked to be an "honorary coach".

2) I was at the 1st court club? meeting introducing Pikiell (a dream in inself as it costs $100 more to join than I have in the bank). and there was a massive pizza party. I actually "took a note" for Pikiell he used to help/prove himself. I busted on an assistant coach in yellow that it was "red or white".

Maybe I need to take drugs...Seriously back to sleep in a few.

Took 1/2 a generic sleeping pill to jumpstart my sleep cycle at 6am-only to have two separate Pikiell dreams (no cheerleaders involved :<(

1) I dreamed I had made the RU hoops team. Took one look at the first practice where all the playhers knew the drilled and were already lined up before I knew what was going on. I think I approached Pikiell and asked to be an "honorary coach".

2) I was at the 1st court club? meeting introducing Pikiell (a dream in inself as it costs $100 more to join than I have in the bank). and there was a massive pizza party. I actually "took a note" for Pikiell he used to help/prove himself. I busted on an assistant coach in yellow that it was "red or white".

Maybe I need to take drugs...Seriously back to sleep in a few.
...:)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT