ADVERTISEMENT

McConnell Came Back - Then First to Worst

Penn State averaging 20+ fouls in the last 4 games. Tonight 5 in the first half, now 3

I thought about this too. Team seems defeated since the infamous myles foul out/young injury/mcconnell return.

This should be a solid team, and the fact we can't pack the RAC to spur them on is also just the most Rutgers luck ever. Between last year and this.

We'll never make the dance

I really think it all stems back to the first OSU game. And while this is a pure guess based on nothing whatsoever, I wonder if the Myles tweet had some sort of impact on the team dynamic.

Caleb is a role player. Should be playing 10-15 mpg. Pike screwed up the rotation big time when Caleb started to get significant minutes. Never mess with a winning formula until you have to. And we did not need to.

I really think it all stems back to the first OSU game. And while this is a pure guess based on nothing whatsoever, I wonder if the Myles tweet had some sort of impact on the team dynamic.

I think it revealed that they felt they deserved to win and didn't have to put in the work.

I think it revealed that they felt they deserved to win and didn't have to put in the work.
I don't know if it's all of that, but I think there's something to it. Like they couldn't handle the switch to feeling like they had a game stolen from them when they were the "superior team," as opposed to the same thing happening when they were gunning for an upset.

Stop the nonsense.McConnell is only playing because the starters have been so unproductive.

McConnell has been even less productive with the 2nd worst effective field goal percentage on the team in his 77 minutes of action in the first four games of the losing streak (only behind reiber who has barely played).

Caleb is a role player. Should be playing 10-15 mpg. Pike screwed up the rotation big time when Caleb started to get significant minutes. Never mess with a winning formula until you have to. And we did not need to.
That's as good a guess as any....I guess.
I can't believe what's happened to this team.
I remember thinking earlier in the season that this was my second favorite RU team. Now I'm trying to figure why I torture myself with this crap.

That's as good a guess as any....I guess.
I can't believe what's happened to this team.
I remember thinking earlier in the season that this was my second favorite RU team. Now I'm trying to figure why I torture myself with this crap.
say good night gracie

Stop the nonsense.McConnell is only playing because the starters have been so unproductive.
Agreed.. he came back because of NEED and because it looked like a special year at the time. Could this be a chemistry thing? No idea. Maybe we need to try our Maryland game roster and sub pattern for the first half vs Indiana. But is Big Cliff healthy? Doesn't look like it at times.

ADVERTISEMENT