ADVERTISEMENT

MD v. NW

With the Maryland loss to Northwestern ,Rutgers has only two wins against B1G opponents ranked higher in league standings,ie,Illinois and Purdue.Four wins against Northwestern and Indiana are almost half of the total league wins.

It could happen. They were hot but now they’re not. Penn St played a good game last night and against us. The BIG is the BIG.
Look at who Maryland got "hot" against. Looking at their winning streak and thinking Maryland is "hot" was almost fools gold.

Look at who Maryland got "hot" against. Looking at their winning streak and thinking Maryland is "hot" was almost fools gold.
Yeah getting Nebraska twice at home was a gift but you still have to make your shots and play the game. I think the term fools gold is thrown around too much on this board. The BIG is a grind. Every win counts.

With the Maryland loss to Northwestern ,Rutgers has only two wins against B1G opponents ranked higher in league standings,ie,Illinois and Purdue.Four wins against Northwestern and Indiana are almost half of the total league wins.
That is bad . But at least they were wins

Indiana has no wins against teams higher than us in the standings. They are slated as a 6 seed. We win a couple of more games we can leapfrog them with those two wins you mention. That is good.

Yeah getting Nebraska twice at home was a gift but you still have to make your shots and play the game. I think the term fools gold is thrown around too much on this board. The BIG is a grind. Every win counts.
They also beat Minnesota and they beat Rutgers when the Scarlet Knights clearly were far, far away from their best. The win over MSU was impressive. Also, four of the five wins were at home.

Yes, every win counts. Absolutely, but some wins are camouflage. Fools gold is used frequently around here? Damn, it was the first time for me saying that phrase this century. 🤬

They also beat Minnesota and they beat Rutgers when the Scarlet Knights clearly were far, far away from their best. The win over MSU was impressive. Also, four of the five wins were at home.

Yes, every win counts. Absolutely, but some wins are camouflage. Fools gold is used frequently around here? Damn, it was the first time for me saying that phrase this century. 🤬
Not sure who but think Sojo said it about RU during our rough patch lol.

ADVERTISEMENT