ADVERTISEMENT

Mekhi Lewis losses to Pitt wrestler that Donner beat

Racpack

Senior
Jan 21, 2012
Lewis was taken down and ridden for about 2 minutes. Was losing 3-0 and injury defaulted. Was hurt by was clearly being dominated before the injury.

Donner beat Wentzel in U23s in November. Except for Lee and Gable there are no locks this year. If Fix wrestles 125, even Lee and Gable aren’t locks. The Michigan heavy could take Gable out.

You hit the nail on the head Racpack. The only lock for an NCAA Championship would be Spencer Lee. Everything else is a toss-up. Although you never know if somebody comes out and catches Lee. Highly doubt it ,but it's happened before. I just keep having this weird bird whispering in my ear that Suriano was just going to show up ready to wrestle at 125 at the big Ten's. I must be dreaming...hmm!

I can’t believe Nick would take that risk leaving that bubble while training in Arizona so I think you are dreaming.

Reactions: elvis7
Lewis was taken down and ridden for about 2 minutes. Was losing 3-0 and injury defaulted. Was hurt by was clearly being dominated before the injury.

Donner beat Wentzel in U23s in November. Except for Lee and Gable there are no locks this year. If Fix wrestles 125, even Lee and Gable aren’t locks. The Michigan heavy could take Gable out.
Wentzel isn't very good on his feet and is known to be really good on top with his leg riding. Wentzel tech falled Donner last year at the scuffle 18-2

I can’t believe Nick would take that risk leaving that bubble while training in Arizona so I think you are dreaming.
I was joking Bill. I figured I'd stir up the touchy bunch , and see them come back with their usual rebuttles. We'll probably never see Suriano again. I know goody is letting him "have his space", but he has to realistically believe, that suriano is done here.

Crackers
I did not want to seem crude to you. I don’t know about 2021-22 season but I highly doubt he will show up in March here prior to his April Olympic Trials comp. I assume they are lazer focused on that and good luck to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT