ADVERTISEMENT

Melton

It’s not even about stars.

Sanu wasn’t a 4 star, Mark Harrison wasn’t a 4 star, Quron Pratt wasn’t a 4 star, Underwood was a 2 star. They all could play against anyone. Ash recruited like SEVEN wide receivers in two years, and not one of them is capable of making a 20 yard play. Out of pure probability one of them should have stepped up.
There is a non 4**** WR on the roster that should be getting some time: Freshman Jalen Jordan. The kid looked great in spring practice. Rangy player with good hands. If he knows McNulty's offense yet then they need to give him a look at this point.

Reactions: Rokodesh and BlockR
There is a non 4**** WR on the roster that should be getting some time: Freshman Jalen Jordan. The kid looked great in spring practice. Rangy player with good hands. If he knows McNulty's offense yet then they need to give him a look at this point.
McNulty said that this would definitely happen.
Same thing for Paul Woods, who has been dinged up.

Reactions: MorrisAsh
Jones would make a great DB, knocks every pass thrown at him to the ground
giphy.gif

Our qb only targets guys they are double covered. Melton must have been wide open.

At least 4 times he threw into 3-5 defenders. It was that bad, HOWEVER, I think he was playing 100% scared after the OSU hits he took. He simply didn't look himself in any way, shape, or form. I put this on the coaches. He never should've started Saturday (and I was 100% FOR starting him once he was practicing...). He simply wasn't ready, mentally, to get out there again.

That being said Bo...well...he's young.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT