ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Michael Dwumfour to Rutgers

giphy.gif

Reactions: redking
fantastic news
really like what schiano is doing by bringing in good experienced players to fill in spots of need
and hopefully they can be "diplomats" for our program in convincing recruits to come to rutgers
i think this upcoming year will be the beginning of a huge program turnaround

Michael, Welcome to The Rutgers Scarlet Knights and New Jersey’s Team !!! :Rutgers:CHOP:

Glad to have him here.. He's been injury prone as has already been mentioned, so a lot will depend on whether he can stay healthy, and on how completely and quickly he'll recover from the recent surgery on his shoulder labrum that caused him to miss the Citrus Bowl.

It’s a brand new world when trying to re-build a program. The transfer portal is almost like free agency in pro sports. I know we will only have the grad transfers for a year, but they can help us show immediate progress and build positive momentum to improve recruiting in the future. It’s a good time to be a Rutgers fan.

Reactions: scripts
Glad to have him here.. He's been injury prone as has already been mentioned, so a lot will depend on whether he can stay healthy, and on how completely and quickly he'll recover from the recent surgery on his shoulder labrum that caused him to miss the Citrus Bowl.

That's a very serious surgery from the perspective of recovery/rehab time. Hope it's all going to schedule.

It’s a brand new world when trying to re-build a program. The transfer portal is almost like free agency in pro sports. I know we will only have the grad transfers for a year, but they can help us show immediate progress and build positive momentum to improve recruiting in the future. It’s a good time to be a Rutgers fan.
It gives our redshirt section a necessary boost too.

ADVERTISEMENT