ADVERTISEMENT

Million Dollar Match: Final number

Excellent!
Let’s do this in the Spring again.
“Spring forward with Rutgers Football “

Any thoughts on expanding the NIL benefits to cheerleaders and mascots? I spoke to a bunch of them yesterday pre-game in NYC (Not the mascot - he doesn't talk) and they would welcome it.

Besides they aren't on scholarship nor do they get the support the athletes do. I'd bet $1K a year per cheerleader or dancer would be greatly appreciated and help pay the costs they incur supporting the athletic department.

Any thoughts on expanding the NIL benefits to cheerleaders and mascots? I spoke to a bunch of them yesterday pre-game in NYC (Not the mascot - he doesn't talk) and they would welcome it.

Besides they aren't on scholarship nor do they get the support the athletes do. I'd bet $1K a year per cheerleader or dancer would be greatly appreciated and help pay the costs they incur supporting the athletic department.
Have you talked to Mrs Screw about supporting a cheerleader? We could start an NIL Adopt-A-Cheerleader.

In all seriousness, excellent idea. I did not realize that did not get anything in the way of a break on tuition, etc. That would make some of the newspeople's heads explode.

Have you talked to Mrs Screw about supporting a cheerleader? We could start an NIL Adopt-A-Cheerleader.

In all seriousness, excellent idea. I did not realize that did not get anything in the way of a break on tuition, etc. That would make some of the newspeople's heads explode.

She was with me, somewhere, talking to someone else.

I got a great pic surrounded by cheerleaders and the Knight mascot.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift

It would be very RU thing to do. Can’t keep up on revenue sports but over compensate on non-revenue things.

Reactions: RU-AGK
ADVERTISEMENT