ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota vs. Maryland Game Thread ESPN 7:30 p.m.

The wildcat just walked into the endzone untouched and you have no kicker and you decide to do that. Thank goodness we didn’t hire Fleck the shmuck like so many wantsd

Wow!! I agree with an earlier poster. Forget the Northwestern game. For years, Maryland had the horses. It looks like they have a jockey now.

Rossi's D backs looked the same as when he was here. No one within 5 yds. of the catch. It was like playing catch in the back yard. It look the same last week as well. 94 pts. in two games he might become a special teams coach once again.

Reactions: soundcrib
Rossi's D backs looked the same as when he was here. No one within 5 yds. of the catch. It was like playing catch in the back yard. It look the same last week as well. 94 pts. in two games he might become a special teams coach once again.
He was a great ST coach IIRC.

That was a tough way to lose. I echo the sentiments of other posters... Fleck & MN should have just gone for 2.
Both teams Defense is HORRIBLE. That said, I'd love if we matched up against the gophers for our 9th game.

Reactions: OTBOTOR
Wow. I was in and out of that game a little more than midway through last night. Busy with stuff and when Minny started pulling away figured that was it and didn't bother coming back to the game. Surprised that Maryland came back and won in OT. Minny kicker missed an XP too. I guess the boat is taking on a bit of water.

Wow. I was in and out of that game a little more than midway through last night. Busy with stuff and when Minny started pulling away figured that was it and didn't bother coming back to the game. Surprised that Maryland came back and won in OT. Minny kicker missed an XP too. I guess the boat is taking on a bit of water.
Same with me. Assumed it was over

Reactions: rutgersguy1
I was wondering where you were and worried about you. 😢 You all in today?

I was wondering where you were and worried about you. 😢 You all in today?
I always try but can always have things going on in the home that take my attention away. College football and a little CBB are about the only sports I follow anymore so I try my best to take in as much as I can if circumstances allow. Thanks for the concern. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
Would like to have a couple of the Minnesota offensive lineman though.

ADVERTISEMENT