ADVERTISEMENT

Minny 30 Mich 23 at half

Degaz-RU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2002
Little Ricky has done wonders with that team after losing Oturu.

Their big kid will cause us problems. He can shoot the three , especially trailing on the break: going to be tough for Cliff and Myles to match up

And Illinois with all their talent losses again.

yep another surprise is their struggles and inconsistency. I think today took a peg off of Michigan's status...Iowa now once again moves to the frontrunners seat but how long will that last for

yep another surprise is their struggles and inconsistency. I think today took a peg off of Michigan's status...Iowa now once again moves to the frontrunners seat but how long will that last for
There are no super teams in this conference this year. NONE of these
teams could beat the Wisky team that made the final four in 2015 or
the Michigan team that made the championship game in 2018.
Not even close. Up for grabs

Go figure. Just when you thought Michigan is elite, they get their a$$ kicked today. Man, this conference is brutal.

Reactions: KevH
1. Take a look at us from February 1, 2020 thru February 26, 2020.
2. Take a look at substitution patterns and who lost minutes last night because of defense
3. Look at our rebounding yesterday
4. Watch Harper closely. He is hurt. I think/hope it isnt permanent
5. Do we really think our shooting will continue this bad?

I really haven’t liked what I have seen dating back to the Illinois game (foolsgold win). Yesterday was different. I am confident that defense,rebounding and effort will be back. I’ll roll the dice and say our shooting is somewherein between the 2 extremes.

1. Take a look at us from February 1, 2020 thru February 26, 2020.
2. Take a look at substitution patterns and who lost minutes last night because of defense
3. Look at our rebounding yesterday
4. Watch Harper closely. He is hurt. I think/hope it isnt permanent
5. Do we really think our shooting will continue this bad?

I really haven’t liked what I have seen dating back to the Illinois game (foolsgold win). Yesterday was different. I am confident that defense,rebounding and effort will be back. I’ll roll the dice and say our shooting is somewherein between the 2 extremes.

That to me is as accurate a post as you'll find.

We spend much of the winter down here in SC . I have a neighbor who's a hoop junkie and a retired NBA Asst and Scout. He feels that Harper is pressing because he planned on going to the League after this year and his stock is dropping . I wonder if there's anything to that.

Pitino does a much better job than many want to give him credit for. The Robbins kid is legit----how good would Drake be with him ? They're pretty good now with the SHU transfer playing center. Johnson also a very solid pickup.

UVA goes on the road and beats a Clemson team ranked higher than them by 35 ? What's up with that ?

Purdue has beaten Indiana 8 in a row-----that's hard to believe for an old timer like me.

TD, will Brey survive this year? I looked and they were 3-9. Not good.

Pitino family are great recruiters which follows then wherever they are coaching.I wish Rutgers could recruit a prototype power forward with has height and the ability to score and defend.Its far too many years waiting.

Reactions: shields
Illinois performance is disappointing with 2 future NBA players not able to win close games.

Problem is the supporting cast has been very inconsistent, especially the two highly touted freshman guards they brought in. They seem to have trouble getting the ball into Cockburn consistently, and they have trouble playing both their bigs at once because Cockburn doesn't have an outside shot and sucks up space in the paint.

TD, will Brey survive this year? I looked and they were 3-9. Not good.

Yes I think he will-----our AD will use the Pandemic and whatever else comes to mind to bring him back next season IMO. But that will be it if we are seeing the same results.

He made his own bed by opening the season with a way too tough OOC Schedule thinking he had a better team than he has.

We are essentially very much like RU----- we don't shoot well except we lack athletes. :(:(:(

ADVERTISEMENT