ADVERTISEMENT

Football Mo Toure injured.

That stinks. Hopefully it is something he can quickly recover from And be ready to start camp later this year.

Wow
Hope it’s a minor injury and does not cause him to miss Summer practice.
Our LB corps is already razor thin now and his loss during the season would have significant consequences for our D.

From what Schiano said after practice, it seems it could be a significant injury. If so, the LB position is becoming a problem, no depth.

Actually is a LB and standup DE. Schiano classified him at LB.
Schiano said Toure is playing more with his hand in the dirt. Toure did not drop into coverage as he rushed exclusively as DE. The official Rutgers site lists him as a DL.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Schiano said Toure is playing more with his hand in the dirt. Toure did not drop into coverage as he rushed exclusively as DE. The official Rutgers site lists him as a DL.
Not to belabor a point but after practice today Schiano said that if Toure’s injury is serious, it makes the LB corps very thin. He does play rush DE a lot but I believe he practices mostly with the LBs. He drops into coverage. They do have some depth along the DL.

Not to belabor a point but after practice today Schiano said that if Toure’s injury is serious, it makes the LB corps very thin. He does play rush DE a lot but I believe he practices mostly with the LBs. He drops into coverage. They do have some depth along the DL.
Potatoes or tomatoes. 🤣 My senior year, I practiced every day with the DBs but played OLB for the last half of the season under Doug Graber. The DBs didn't miss me at all. 😜😁

Reactions: TRU2RU
And you played very well back then Doug. I believe we’ll find a couple a players on the roster to play a few snaps. If we were not moving Johnny Football to TE I think Mr. Everything would possibly move over. Hoping that Toure’s injury is not long term or season ending but injuries are part of playing this sport.

ADVERTISEMENT