ADVERTISEMENT

MORE Great News !!!

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
In one day , Rutgers Basketball sold 500 New season tickets!!! Mixture of brand new buyers and current buyers getting more seats. Congrats to Coach Pike and the entire team ! Ticket office phone number is 866-445-4678. :Basketball: :Hoops::CHOP:Pounding Nails

Only need to put down a $50 deposit. Payment plans are available with the first payment not due until August.

Get the word out to Rutgers alumni and alumni associations.

Hopefully not scalpers taking away tickets and selling at a mark-up. There should be a required phone interview or something to prove you’re actually buying for yourself

Hopefully not scalpers taking away tickets and selling at a mark-up. There should be a required phone interview or something to prove you’re actually buying for yourself

Definitely will be a lot of those. With how much Rutgers tickets were going for on Stubhub last year you can bet brokers are going to be all over this. I already added to my account because I had so many friends begging me for tickets last season.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
So if you are an RU fan...get on it now before it's too late!
Yes, call your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, the mailman, the milkman, put signs up in front of your house, hire one of those beach planes !!!

All seats in 100 level sold out ! All seats in sections 203,204,205,213,214, and 215 sold out ! :CHOP:Pounding Nails

I don’t know how many seats are in each section, but just guessing I will say that all of the 100 level sections including the student section plus six 200 level sections is around 4,300 to 4,500.

Remember season tickets start at $300. New alumni, grads from the last five years, get a 40 percent discount. Rutgers faculty and staff get a 30 percent discount.

where are you getting this information about ticket sales. When a friend of mine went to the ticket site, all he could do was put a 50 deposit. He could not make any seat selection or get any feedback for location. If he did something wrong, I would love to know it.

where are you getting this information about ticket sales. When a friend of mine went to the ticket site, all he could do was put a 50 deposit. He could not make any seat selection or get any feedback for location. If he did something wrong, I would love to know it.

Give them a call and talk to a ticket rep and they should be able to help you secure actual seats.

I did in the first place. But I am just curious, where is the information coming from about numbers of ticket sale.

Rutgers basketball put a tweet out today saying all of the 100s and most of the 200s are sold out. Not sure where the other info is coming from.

Rutgers basketball put a tweet out today saying all of the 100s and most of the 200s are sold out. Not sure where the other info is coming from.
I got the answer from my ticket rep. The ticket office is doing renewals and if you want to add new seats and pick from seats that were not part of a season ticket plan last year, you can. The ticket office is filling new ticket request from people who placed deposits and letting people select from the same open seats. In both cases, if you want to discuss moving your current seats or the new seats you get, you have to wait until the renewal period to see if someone does not renew. As for the numbers of ticket sales, the reps can give you a ball park figure if you call them and ask.

Anybody know if they will be selling the 4-packs again? I'm not able to attend every game, but the 4-pack came in handy because I selected all weekend games last year.

Reactions: RutHut
Anybody know if they will be selling the 4-packs again? I'm not able to attend every game, but the 4-pack came in handy because I selected all weekend games last year.

My rep told me 4 packs should be sold but not until August/September

It has been a while since we could look forward to both Rutgers Football and Rutgers Basketball seasons !!! :Basketball: :Hoops:Pounding Nails:Football::CHOP:

People still think there will be a Rutgers basketball season...with fans in attendance ?

Why not?
Gov. Murphy opened beaches with no mask requirements.
Trends very well for football games with reduced capacity to ensure social distancing measures.

Obviously indoor activities are different than outdoors.

By Decemeber it could be similar rules - especially with a short 2 hour basketball game.
Reduced capacity to ensure SD measures.
Mask required at all times (because it is indoors unlike the beach).

Well at least the B1G network runs all type of stuff. ESPN SEC channel only runs football. They don’t care about anything else but football and UK basketball.

My wife just got me season tickets..first time in years I've had season tickets, usually just do game by game.

Put down the $50 deposit months ago and got 2 tix in 212 row Q on the aisle closer to 213 . Gonna split amongst 4 of us . It was a no brainer.

It has only been a few days so the reps. have been so busy with people calling them, they probably haven’t had a chance to make outgoing calls.

Is what's available on SK.com the only tickets that are left at this point? We are about to have the entire 100s and 200s as season tickets and the 300s moving as well? Please please let us be able to pack the rac this upcoming season.

ADVERTISEMENT