ADVERTISEMENT

Most hated B1G player

Scangg

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 20, 2016
San Diego
I like to check out opposing team's boards before Rutgers games at times to see what they have to say about the matchup from an opposing bias. Frequently see posts about how hated Paul is and how punchable his face is...

Who is your most hated B1G player?

Got this gem from Illinois board that made me laugh 🤣

If you could punch one, and only one, B1G player in the nose would it be Mulcahy or Davison?
The correct answer is Jordan Bohannon. (but if it was between only those two, the answer would be "yes")

JBo and Davison are probably high on all lists but beating them both this season and them both putting up stinkers make them more enjoyable.

Key is now on my radar for the relentless elbows

As Voltaire said, "If Brad Davison did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him." Brad Davison is hilarious to me.

Bohannon is very annoying to play against because every time he launches a 3 you think it's going in. Trent Frazier always kills Rutgers. But I don't hate those guys.

Hunter Dickinson is up there for me. He could let his game do the talking like Kofi, TJD, Liddell but instead he's always getting chippy with somebody.

As Voltaire said, "If Brad Davison did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him." Brad Davison is hilarious to me.

Bohannon is very annoying to play against because every time he launches a 3 you think it's going in. Trent Frazier always kills Rutgers. But I don't hate those guys.

Hunter Dickinson is up there for me. He could let his game do the talking like Kofi, TJD, Liddell but instead he's always getting chippy with somebody.
I would punch Edey. Then kick Dickinson in the sack.

I have good friends from Illinois and was shocked to hear last year and this year how hated Paul was . I do not remember him ever doing anything dirty like Davidson does every game , so it was surprising. Davidson is # 1 across all fan bases because of his borderline dirty plays . But a good list has been mentioned here with Hunter Dickinson with his chirping constantly and his elbows and crying for fouls . We need some poster dunks of Cliff into Dickinson ‘s face in the rematch.

Hands down Key from Ohio State.

One of the dirtiest players I’ve seen in a long time. Refs didn’t call a single one of his 20 + illegal screens, elbows, shoulders, hip checks etc.

Paul has a way of getting under the opposing teams skin. He’s done it plenty of times throughout his career, I can see how he’s disliked especially because people probably view him as unathletic.

Caleb is just a straight up $hit talker.

I have good friends from Illinois and was shocked to hear last year and this year how hated Paul was . I do not remember him ever doing anything dirty like Davidson does every game , so it was surprising. Davidson is # 1 across all fan bases because of his borderline dirty plays . But a good list has been mentioned here with Hunter Dickinson with his chirping constantly and his elbows and crying for fouls . We need some poster dunks of Cliff into Dickinson ‘s face in the rematch.
If you remember, Paul blocked Kofi and the whole Illinois fan base ranted and raved about Kofi getting hacked. He also has been a huge nuisance, so not shocked he is hated by them.

Paul has reached draymond status to the point that if you asked him he may say he’s never committed a foul lol

If you don’t already, pay attention to Paul’s reaction when he get called for a foul…it’s one of my favorite parts of our games. His reactions are incredulous he complains about 99% of the calls demonstrably haha.

The fact that he won the sportsmanship award was borderline hilarious

Bohannon, Audige, Dickinson for sure. I would add Trayce Jackson-Davis and his “side-show Bob” smugness too.

Paul has reached draymond status to the point that if you asked him he may say he’s never committed a foul lol

If you don’t already, pay attention to Paul’s reaction when he get called for a foul…it’s one of my favorite parts of our games. His reactions are incredulous he complains about 99% of the calls demonstrably haha.

The fact that he won the sportsmanship award was borderline hilarious
Eugene was the undisputed champ of this when he was here, but Paul is getting there. Funny little thing when it's your team, infuriating when you're the opponent.

Are you trying to ruin everyone's day? 🤣
Hopefully we can fight back with Ron and Paul's younger brothers lol. Paul's little brother looks exactly like him.

Trayce Jackson-Davis has a younger brother... but he's a QB headed to Tennessee.

EJ Liddell has a brother who plays but I don't know what sort of prospect he is yet.

I think I'm out of Brothers Facts. Just as long as there are no more Bohannons or Wagners or McGowenses or Wessons or Murrays or Davises...

Reactions: mildone and Scangg
Hopefully we can fight back with Ron and Paul's younger brothers lol. Paul's little brother looks exactly like him.

Trayce Jackson-Davis has a younger brother... but he's a QB headed to Tennessee.

EJ Liddell has a brother who plays but I don't know what sort of prospect he is yet.

I think I'm out of Brothers Facts. Just as long as there are no more Bohannons or Wagners or McGowenses or Wessons or Murrays or Davises...
How old/good are Paul's brothers? How many of them are there?

Paul M is the guy in pick up full court who slows down on a fast break so you run into him, the guy who throws the ball off your leg, the guy who calls BS fouls, and who talks about investing $50,000 in Dogecoin last April and claims to have sold his holdings for $600,000 the next month because he knew it was all bullshit.

It would be Key from tOSU because he is dirty and deserves a kick in the ass. If you are basing it just on being an annoying player who chirps and talks all game it would have to be one of the sons on Iowa ...

ADVERTISEMENT