ADVERTISEMENT

Most Important Thing From Tonight…

Our man returned.
5-6 FG.
3-3 from 3.
4-4 FT.

I’ve got to believe he’s out of this slump right before this killer stretch coming up.

What we thinking?

Great shooting night for Cam. I didn’t yet see the full confidence and killer instinct that he had in the earlier conference stretch . Hoping that part comes out for this huge 3 game stretch

Glass half full. Glass half empty….in the 2nd half our main bench guy Hyatt, Simpson and Reiber were all pulled for defense. Miller playing over Simpson, Oskar plays the 5 instead of Reiber and Mags rest was cut short because pike had to yank Hyatt.

The starting 5 was outstanding!

Glass half full. Glass half empty….in the 2nd half our main bench guy Hyatt, Simpson and Reiber were all pulled for defense. Miller playing over Simpson, Oskar plays the 5 instead of Reiber and Mags rest was cut short because pike had to yank Hyatt.

The starting 5 was outstanding!
Most people would think winning by 30 and having farther down the bench contribute as a good thinkg. It’d be great if the starters always had great nights, but depth is more important.

Last edited:
I get what Greene is saying.
You want the starters to get rest in a game like this. But you want the right part of the bench, first guys off (Hyatt, Reiber and Simpson) to play well and get the most minutes. Need them ready to go.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Cam getting back on track is huge. I also loved the way Pike put Mulcahy at the top of the key inside Minny’s zone Tonight. Paul destroyed it with his 9 assists. A huge improvement from the last time RU faced a zone and didn’t play Paul at the top of the key.

Spencer needs to take more tha six shots because he is the difference maker from the 3 point line.There are going to be very few easy games remaining and scoring from the 3 point line will be the difference between winning and losing.

I'm so sorry to have to say this, but I think it's true. This happened, imo, because we played a defense that let him get his shot off. Recently, most teams have been up on him, and he has really struggled. I think the better teams are figuring out how to guard Cam.

ADVERTISEMENT