ADVERTISEMENT

MSG Super Saturday tickets available tomorrow...where?

SJScarlet

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
According to the Rutgers press release awhile back, Super Saturday tickets vs Michigan at MSG will apparently be available to the public tomorrow, after only being available to season ticket holders til now. Anyone have a guess where they’ll be on sale?

I can’t imagine Rutgers is selling them, given it’s at MSG and a Michigan “home game”. I assume this wasn’t included in the Michigan home season ticket package, but that their season ticket holders were given a window to buy just like ours were. There should be thousands of tickets available tomorrow, somewhere. Ticketmaster/MSG website? As of now, it’s not listed on MSG’s event calendar and I can’t find any info online.

According to the Rutgers press release awhile back, Super Saturday tickets vs Michigan at MSG will apparently be available to the public tomorrow, after only being available to season ticket holders til now. Anyone have a guess where they’ll be on sale?

I can’t imagine Rutgers is selling them, given it’s at MSG and a Michigan “home game”. I assume this wasn’t included in the Michigan home season ticket package, but that their season ticket holders were given a window to buy just like ours were. There should be thousands of tickets available tomorrow, somewhere. Ticketmaster/MSG website? As of now, it’s not listed on MSG’s event calendar and I can’t find any info online.

https://scarletknights.evenue.net/c...nkID=rutgers&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Are they going to let us STH's who put in know which seats we're getting?

Ticket office phone number is 866-445-4678. Spoke with a guy named Sam recently who was extremely helpful and went the extra mile for me.

These are on sale now via the Rutgers ticket site, with $55 and $100 options. I think at some point they’ll also go on sale via Ticketmaster. The seating chart shows a $35 price level that is not being offered through Rutgers.

Charged as well. No indication of where.

You can match the payment amount to the seating chart to see where-ish you'll be. But yes it'd be nice to know which section and which seats.

FWIW I have zero priority points and got the highest seating tier. So my guess is everyone got what they requested

You can match the payment amount to the seating chart to see where-ish you'll be. But yes it'd be nice to know which section and which seats.

FWIW I have zero priority points and got the highest seating tier. So my guess is everyone got what they requested
i called and spoke to Nick. The Ticket office can give you your location. I am in section 10.

Reactions: kcg88
ADVERTISEMENT