ADVERTISEMENT

MSU, Xavier, UNC, Cincy

ClassOf02

Heisman Winner
Sep 30, 2010
Lots of choking today with some pretty piss poor coaching from some of the game's "greats." I love the madness as much as the next guy, but man some of this coaching really sucks.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
Lots of choking today with some pretty piss poor coaching from some of the game's "greats." I love the madness as much as the next guy, but man some of this coaching really sucks.
What a choke job by Xavier. Yes the charge on JP was questionable, but team completely lost their composure, which I think was a reflection of Mack clearly losing his. He did a terrible job coaching at the end of the game.

Reactions: Rusty_Screw_88
What a choke job by Xavier. Yes the charge on JP was questionable, but team completely lost their composure, which I think was a reflection of Mack clearly losing his. He did a terrible job coaching at the end of the game.
Horrible call on Macura. Mack looks like a nut and I agree with you as he lost his composure and his coaching or lack of it was atrocious at end of game. If I'm Mack, I look for bigger jobs if they become available. Also what happened to their star - Blueitt?..He was MIA today.

Horrible call on Macura. Mack looks like a nut and I agree with you as he lost his composure and his coaching or lack of it was atrocious at end of game. If I'm Mack, I look for bigger jobs if they become available. Also what happened to their star - Blueitt?..He was MIA today.
Why would Mack go to a bigger program, they can get a 1 seed in the Big East, it is his alma mater and he is a king there? ...although maybe not as much after tonight.

If Louisville calls then yeah he should consider, but outside of Louisville, there isn't a job remotely as good as Xavier available.

He sat Macura too long and then the horrible call. Ugh. Ref should be embarrassed and so should the color guy? Was that Lavin? He was blithering.

Where the heck was Bluett?

Makes RU’s loss to FSU more impressive.

Xavier went 19-30 from the line with 18 turnovers. Take care of the ball, shoot better than 65%, and no need to argue about one borderline charge/block call.

Reactions: shields
It is really saying something when you get outcoached by Hamilton.

Reactions: RUby RED
Blocking/charge call is toughest call for Refs. At full speed, many can go either way because they are that close. Seems easy when watching it in slo-mo from 5 different angles but reality is it isn't.

Xavier went 19-30 from the line with 18 turnovers. Take care of the ball, shoot better than 65%, and no need to argue about one borderline charge/block call.
Close game at the end and you have 4 TOs in 5 trips including some time outs. The other part is all the fouling even by the winning team. Almost any drive to the basket becomes a foul, one way or the other. It's like everything has to be contested. Not smart from a coaching perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT