ADVERTISEMENT

MSU

ecojew

All American
Feb 1, 2006
Anyone know what time (and time zone) today's match with MSU begins? It was listed as TBA when I checked scarlet.knights.com.

Thanks.

Most interested in seeing Alvarez and Janzer get a chance at revenge. Curious to see if Turley gets a chance today and whether or not they keep Correnti at HWT.

We should win 125, 141, and 197. Probably lose 165. Everything else is a toss up. Gotta get rid of the MSU mental block.

Most interested in seeing Alvarez and Janzer get a chance at revenge. Curious to see if Turley gets a chance today and whether or not they keep Correnti at HWT.

We should win 125, 141, and 197. Probably lose 165. Everything else is a toss up. Gotta get rid of the MSU mental block.

Agreed. Getting bonus points from 125, 141, and 197 where we have a sizeable advantage will be critical. I think Alvarez should beat Pepple with the way he is wrestling now, as that was his last loss and I'm sure he is out to avenge that loss but you never know what happens there.

Other than that need MVB and Janzer to wrestle hard & smart and keep it close against their best wrestlers.

ADVERTISEMENT