ADVERTISEMENT

MU vs. PSU

LETSGORU91

All American
Jan 29, 2017
Entertaining match. I think Dad Amine is related to Dad Suriano. Could Michigan have put out a better mat? The thing has dents all over it.

No he probably is training for Olympics I assume. RBY smoked Ragusin who had pinned Aguilar at 125

MSU? I think you mean UM...MSU are the Spartans of Michigan State but I agree with you that mat looks 30 years old!

Thanks for pointing the brain fart out and I fixed it. The mat had repetitive large divots like something was rolled up in the mat or stored on top of the unrolled mat. Very strange.

Reactions: LetsGoRUwrestling
I thought Amine looked really good. Definitely going to be an All-American this year. Don't sleep on Carter Storacci. That kids got a good shot of being a top four place winner, if not win it all.

I thought Amine looked really good. Definitely going to be an All-American this year. Don't sleep on Carter Storacci. That kids got a good shot of being a top four place winner, if not win it all.
PSU keeps pumping out wrestlers that can come in and compete for national titles right away...

Massa losing to Starocci cost them the meet!
Actually..... not sure why Michigan bumped up their #8 Ragusin at 125 to face #3 RBY at 133...

I’m actually really confused by the swapping of Ragusin/Medly... if Ragusin wins 125 Michigan wins the duel..

Actually..... not sure why Michigan bumped up their #8 Ragusin at 125 to face #3 RBY at 133...

I’m actually really confused by the swapping of Ragusin/Medly... if Ragusin wins 125 Michigan wins the duel..
on the broadcast, they said Ragusin weighed in at 129

Reactions: Leonard23
He probably could not make 125. He did not wrestle last week at 125 either

Yeah, it's be said he's been having a hard time making 125 so that's why he hasn't wrestled there the past two weeks. UM had choice but to throw him out there vs RBY, who is absolutely incredibly fun to watch.

Ragusin didn't make 125 yet again, wrestled 133 and pinned the MSU guy in the 1st. Wonder if he will ever be back down at 125 this year? Maybe a sign that Micic isn't coming back either.

Reactions: LetsGoRUwrestling
ADVERTISEMENT