ADVERTISEMENT

Must see SNAPCHAT video posted today

I hope that's a joke ?

Ha ha.

How does one access Rutgers football snapchat? Via an app on a phone? Once you have the app, how do you access Rutgers football. Seriously. Is it worth all of the trouble of downloading the app to see a few pictures of the new recruits working out? Just asking. May give it a shot later. I recall trying to set up snapchat, asked my teenage son, who proceeded to grill me in front of the wife about what would an old guy like me want to do on snapchat. I gave up. :flushed:

Reactions: RUhobbit
Dude, if you think that 99% of the people on this board have snapchat on their phone...you're nuts. most still complain about twitter
Thank you. I feel vindicated, or maybe I am just old and out of touch.

My friend tells me tales of his teenage kid snapchatting away with his friends. Drives him insane. Time for my prune juice.

Old_man_with_cane.gif

Dude, if you think that 99% of the people on this board have snapchat on their phone...you're nuts. most still complain about twitter

We had all these conversations and discussions back in the spring when the staff first started using Snapchat. There are many threads on both boards providing the easy step by step instructions on setting it up. I'm no spring chicken. I used those instructions to download it, ( Just like @PaKnight probably did ) create an account and set it up. It's about as easy as it gets. You open it up, you immediately see if there is a new Rutgers video available, you click on a few links and you start watching.

Last edited:
We had all these conversations and discussions back in the spring when the staff first started using Snapchat. There are many threads on both boards providing the easy step by step instructions on setting it up. I'm no spring chicken. I used those instructions to download it, ( Just like @PaKnight probably did ) create an account and set it up. It's about as easy as it gets. You open it up, you immediately see if there is a new Rutgers video available, you click on a few links and you start watching.

Nope. None on this board that can be easily found. Why don't you help some of us old timers out.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/search/916383/?q=snapchat&o=date&c[node]=20

Nope. None on this board that can be easily found. Why don't you help some of us old timers out.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/search/916383/?q=snapchat&o=date&c[node]=20

What I can remember. Just type Snapchat into your browser and click on Get App. Go through the normal registering. Once you have it, slide the screen to the left hit the search button and type RFootball. If there is new video it will start playing, otherwise you just see the Knight.

Slow down fellas, I've just begun to tinker with this new means of communication called "electronic mail." I'm not familiar with the rest of what you speak of. Oops! Gotta run! Someone is beeping me. :)

How many devices do we need to stalk these kids? I am using one PC and that's it. Anyone who uses snatchat is just a perv.

Watching videos of a football team going through it paces to get ready for the season makes someone a perv. What planet were you born on spaceman ??

Reactions: KeithK7624
is there a lot of information on there not available via the twitter accounts?

It is mainly just videos from workouts or practices.
Are the any videos on there that don't make it to Twitter &/or Facebook? Between twitter, Facebook, Facebook messenger groups, Message+, hangouts & this board, I need another social media braindrain app/service like I need a hole in my head.

Are the any videos on there that don't make it to Twitter &/or Facebook? Between twitter, Facebook, Facebook messenger groups, Message+, hangouts & this board, I need another social media braindrain app/service like I need a hole in my head.

More than was is on twitter, not sure what is on Facebook.

I thought the point of snap chat was that it was adult proof

I think you were talking about yesterdays SnapChat video. There was one posted yesterday around 1230pm...so it would have disappeared today at 12:30. They only stick around for 24 hours, then....poof. They are gone.

Reactions: RU-Choppin-Ohio
I think you were talking about yesterdays SnapChat video. There was one posted yesterday around 1230pm...so it would have disappeared today at 12:30. They only stick around for 24 hours, then....poof. They are gone.

You are correct. Usually, I check every day, but, I guess I missed a day. It would cool if they had an archive feature, but, that's NOT consistent with their Business Model.

You know not everyone is on the world wide web! This internet thing is a fad I tell ya!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT