ADVERTISEMENT

My bracket is a mess - six teams left

rufeelinit

Heisman Winner
May 16, 2010
6 left with not one team in the South. I have Villanova winning it all and Michigan going to the Final 4. Very limited opportunities beyond that for additional points. Given the way this has played out, I would think very few have their final four intact.

I have 6 too, with Kansas winning the NC. In February, I dreamed an SEC team other than Kentucky wins the NC. I was thinking maybe Tennessee or Auburn, but now only Texas A&M is the only possibility.

8 including my champ; always felt you needed 12 of last 16 BUT this year is a mess lol!

I'm #1 in ScarletNation!! Woo. 99th percentile overall too. Funny, after the first day I lost like 4 games in a row after the first 3 or 4 correct, so I tore up my papaer bracket and deleted all the apps. My friend just told me the other day that my bracket was actually doing good. Re-downloaded the app and I'll start following again!

6 left with not one team in the South. I have Villanova winning it all and Michigan going to the Final 4. Very limited opportunities beyond that for additional points. Given the way this has played out, I would think very few have their final four intact.

You would be the run away leader in my group.

My final four is busted but I do have the following teams left

Villanova
Purdue
Loyola
Nevada
Duke
Kansas
Gonzaga

At least I hit the S16 matchup for Loyola Nevada!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT