ADVERTISEMENT

My mom passed away today

Groz

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
It is with great sadness that my mom passed away today. She battled pancreatic cancer for 2 years, but it was her heart that gave out today. She was a big Rutgers fan and attended every home basketball game while I was a manager in the late 70's.

In the last few years, she would watch every Rutgers football game and basketball game from start to finish on tv. Constantly yelling at the players and coaches to do well........

She will be missed.

Groz

Last edited:
It is with great sadness that my mom passed away today. She battled pancreatic cancer for 2 years, but it was her heart that gave out today. She was a big Rutgers fan and attended every home basketball game while I was a manager in the late 70's.

In the last few years, she would watch every Rutgers football game and basketball game from start to finish on tv. Constantly yelling at the players and coaches to do well........

She willed be missed.

Groz
So sorry for your loss.

Reactions: shields

She willed be missed.

Groz
May she Rest In Peace.

Sorry for your loss. My prayers to you and your family. May she Rest In Peace.

There’s no loss in this world like the loss of your mom. I lost mine a little less than two years ago and while time goes by, things just aren’t the same. Let the memories stay bright. So sorry for your loss!
Your comments are spot on.regarding the loss of a parent .

May she Rest In Peace. I lost my Mom 49 years ago and I still think of her often. Time softens hurt and things will get better.

Reactions: RC71
Never easy to lose a parent, hopefully she had a peaceful passing. Take solace in the thought that she’s in a better place.

My condolences..
Remember your loving memories of your mother will always keep her a part of your life
Your Mom might have passed from this world, but always will be a part of yours.

She will be missed.

Groz
My prayers and condolences Groz. Many of us can relate with your mom's passion.

She will be missed.

Groz

I’m very sorry for your loss. RIP.

Mine passed 20 years ago with cancer too.
I believe they are both in a much better place.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. BAC and I lost ours in May. It brings some comfort to me that she got to see the 20 win season last year. I hope that also brings some to you. It's tough. Condolences once again.

Sorry for your loss. She is at peace. She will be right there with you rooting from upstairs at every game. It just isn't easy. Take care. $$$$

ADVERTISEMENT