ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Combine HeightS

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2011
Naz Reid...listed at 6'10...he is 6'8 1/4

Martin Twins.at Nevada listed at 6'7....they are 6'4 1/2.

Iggy Brazdeikes...listed at 6'8...he is 6"5 3/4

Bruno Fernando...listed at 6'10....he is 6'8 3/4.

Cam Reddish (Duke)...listed at 6'8.....he is 6'6 1/2

Isiah Roby (Nebraska)....listed at 6'10....he is 6'7 1/2

Reactions: Local Shill
Media guide height is one of my favorite things, but I wonder if that pic is a without shoes measurement

I was really hoping Zion would show up to get true measurements.

Should I bump my “Zion bust thread” now or later?
I specifically mentioned he is most likely shorter and heavier than 6’8” 285lbs.

Also heard rumors his wingspan is not great. Makes playing defense as a shorter PF/C difficult.

Pretty safe to say that this is not "with shoes" height that most teams list their players at.

Chop--anything about JR Barrett's height? Not that it really matters that much. He is the guy I want for the Knicks. Zion is going to have to lose some weight or his knees won't hold up. If the Knicks had landed #1, would have traded the pick. Would not trade the #3 in a deal for AD. KD and somebody other than Kyrie plus JR and whatever they have left from last year. There were some nice pieces.
TL

Isn't your true height without shoes? When you go to the doctor, and they measure you, you'll be taking off your shoes. But most people exaggerate by an inch, whether it be saying they are 5'8" and they are actually 5'7" barefoot or 6'1" saying that they are 6'2" or even greater.

Isn't your true height without shoes? When you go to the doctor, and they measure you, you'll be taking off your shoes. But most people exaggerate by an inch, whether it be saying they are 5'8" and they are actually 5'7" barefoot or 6'1" saying that they are 6'2" or even greater.
I went for my annual physical last week, and the doctor laughed at me when I tried to stretch my neck to add to my height. The doctor made me take off my shoes and stood behind me to make sure I wasn't trying to cheat when measured. Then he had me step onto the scale. I refused because I said my pants (jeans) and a long sleeve shirt added weight. So he gave me a hospital gown to put on. I told him I need every inch and fewer pounds.[roll][roll]

Reactions: patk89
Last year I had both knees replaced and the doctor said he "straightened" my bowlegs by 5 degrees. I always thought I was 5"11.5" and was hoping that straightening my legs would put me over 6'. No such luck, I'm barely 5'11" now.

Reactions: patk89
Chop--anything about JR Barrett's height? Not that it really matters that much. He is the guy I want for the Knicks. Zion is going to have to lose some weight or his knees won't hold up. If the Knicks had landed #1, would have traded the pick. Would not trade the #3 in a deal for AD. KD and somebody other than Kyrie plus JR and whatever they have left from last year. There were some nice pieces.
TL
RJ.

"Dallas" on my mind. Still want him. Some talk about the USF kid, Tacko Fall. But no way they take him.
TL
God I hope not. Thabeet version 2.0. RJ can’t shoot, outside of Zion or Ja I don’t see a difference maker, especially in NY.

Zion will end up being like Chaes Barkley in my opinion. But wood Sir Charles have make it in today's NBA

Barkley used to kill the Knicks, especially at the Garden. Guy was an athletic freak, just so powerful and explosive with his size. Think he would do just fine in today's NBA.

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT