ADVERTISEMENT

NC State OG from NJ-Joshua Fedd Jackson in the Portal

Now this one sounds promising. His former high school coach is on staff(Hoffman). Ash passed on this kid because he didn't like his body type and thought he was out of shape. All he did was start for NC State a team which would have kicked Ash's teams ass.

Get this kid and find a Grad transfer RT and all of a sudden Schiano has preformed a miracle in one year.

Now this one sounds promising. His former high school coach is on staff(Hoffman). Ash passed on this kid because he didn't like his body type and thought he was out of shape. All he did was start for NC State a team which would have kicked Ash's teams ass.

Get this kid and find a Grad transfer RT and all of a sudden Schiano has preformed a miracle in one year.
Twittersphere says his former OL coach is at Louisville. Maybe he wants a high profile gig, or maybe he wants to come home and lead the charge for the best turnaround in college football.

Twittersphere says his former OL coach is at Louisville. Maybe he wants a high profile gig, or maybe he wants to come home and lead the charge for the best turnaround in college football.
Not sure about his position coach, but I know for a fact he played under Augie Hoffman in high school. So there is an in here, being his former coach is on staff and hailing from NJ.

Louisville is high profile? Or you mean someone else?

OL is where we need major help (call me captain obvious) and this is the kind of kid you wait for when you only have two spots left. Let’s see if the Schiano magic many of his over the top supporters said would happen actually happens. The connections with Augie are there, the ship is there, the home town aspect is there, make it happen Greg.

He got actual coaching at NC State. He wouldn't have gotten it under Ash, though I'm sure that his truck tire tug of war skills would have grown exponentially.

Reactions: RUPete
He got actual coaching at NC State. He wouldn't have gotten it under Ash, though I'm sure that his truck tire tug of war skills would have grown exponentially.
Most strength, and athletic programs, actually use that as a conditioning/toughness building activity.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT