ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Round of 32 Discussion Thread

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
Not a big fan of having stand alone games in the afternoon and then cramming 5 games in at night....I like all the chalk in the day games. I think Arizona-OSU will be a good one

How bout them UCLA Bruins!! Looking good! PAC 12 way underrated!! Saw this coming ;-)

Cincy is the type of team that can play a whole game with Kentucky, scrappy aggressive wont back down, expect this one to be close throughout

Kentucky is just so big and deep. The only way Cincy stays in this is if Kentucky continues to shoot poorly.

Kentucky was good enough today but will need to play better. They looked more vulnerable than I thought.

shields posted on 3/21/2015...

Go North Carolina State, beat the Nova.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lack of inside game hurting 'Nova. They can still get hot from 3 pt arc and win, but that's how it is in the new Big East, a shooter's league. Xavier had a little luck playing GA St. to get to Sweet 16, but their run will hit a brick wall with Arizona up next.

Originally posted by G- RUnit:
How bout them UCLA Bruins!! Looking good! PAC 12 way underrated!! Saw this coming ;-)
It was funny to see the 180 all the commentators did after UCLA won today.
Personally, I think the jury is still out on whether they showed they should be there ---they (in my opinion) should have lost the opening game and then beat a 14 seed. If they win the next game, then that's different.

At Jacksonville games today. Hoping the Hogs can pull thru. A few block R's in the house, BTW one of the Arkansas cheerleaders has one leg. She is amazing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

4 years ago Utah won 5 games...rock bottom...look where they are now...

F'ing ND!!!
Thought butler kind of wasted their opportunity at the end of regulation and could have gotten a better shot .
Fun game to watch though.

ADVERTISEMENT