ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball NCAA Tournament Cancelled, RU Screw strikes again

Screwed? God hates Rutgers? Funk that!!!

Meet your 2019-20 NCAA Men's Basketball Co-Champions!

Team_Photo.jpg

wish I could like this 1000 times.

Instead of "One Shining Moment", CBS will come up with "One Silent Moment" to end a highlight show of the good moment in college hoops this season. Lots of Geo/Trapezoid of Doom coverage.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I'm heartbroken. I was hoping they would cancel it for a few weeks and then see how things are. You know it's pretty dire when Disneyland, Disneyworld and Broadway are now shut down.

As for our team, I couldn't be more proud of them and as far as I'm concerned they were definitely IN the tournament and I think Rutgers should hang a banner saying so for this season. I am not one to say, now we have to wait 30 years. No. Our kids proved already that they were an NCAA team and were going to play in the NCAA tournament.

As far as I'm concerned, this wonderful group of players and coaches not only made the NCAA's this year, but ended, that's right, ended the 29 year drought.

I'm heartbroken. I was hoping they would cancel it for a few weeks and then see how things are. You know it's pretty dire when Disneyland, Disneyworld and Broadway are now shut down.

As for our team, I couldn't be more proud of them and as far as I'm concerned they were definitely IN the tournament and I think Rutgers should hang a banner saying so for this season. I am not one to say, now we have to wait 30 years. No. Our kids proved already that they were an NCAA team and were going to play in the NCAA tournament.

As far as I'm concerned, this wonderful group of players and coaches not only made the NCAA's this year, but ended, that's right, ended the 29 year drought.

Nah unless everyone else does it will seem desperate. We'll get ours soon. We're on the right track.

Not really. They were doing this in Italy for several weeks now and we were a few weeks behind then. @RU848789 was spot on as well and posted repeatedly about this.
Foxnews tried to downplay it which is causing many to now get freaked out. This virus has been around a Nd wrecking havoc for 3 months now.

"Wrecking Havoc" ...smh.

Tomorrow I'm and going to bowl in my senior league of 60 adults ages 60 to 90. On Wed. they sent out a poll to see if it should be cancelled for now if enough folks said they couldn't or wouldnt come.
Guess what. Per 1 hour ago we're all bowling at 1pm tomorrow. Pansies.

"Wrecking Havoc" ...smh.

Tomorrow I'm and going to bowl in my senior league of 60 adults ages 60 to 90. On Wed. they sent out a poll to see if it should be cancelled for now if enough folks said they couldn't or wouldnt come.
Guess what. Per 1 hour ago we're all bowling at 1pm tomorrow. Pansies.
In Italy and China it has been.

In Italy and China it has been.
Yes . in Italy it IS. In China...it did. But we live in the USA.

The facts I just saw 5 mins ago. 2 months in. 1400 cases. 37 Deaths.

I guess we haven't tested enough (fair) but I guess we're faking the death cases by tens of thousands.

Reactions: Pancho1939
Yes . in Italy it IS. In China...it did. But we live in the USA.

The facts I just saw 5 mins ago. 2 months in. 1400 cases. 37 Deaths.

I guess we haven't tested enough (fair) but I guess we're faking the death cases by tens of thousands.
Look at a chart of Italy cases and the exponential growth. Now look at the US. We are about to hit the point it exploded exponentially in Italy timeline wise. If you aren't informed on the topic, you really shouldn't spread this narrative. You clearly aren't a health care professional or expert and as a mod its extremely irresponsible

Look at a chart of Italy cases and the exponential growth. Now look at the US. We are about to hit the point it exploded exponentially in Italy timeline wise. If you aren't informed on the topic, you really shouldn't spread this narrative. You clearly aren't a health care professional or expert and as a mod its extremely irresponsible

1) share your chart.
2) I shared the CDC chart in another post earlier today. 6+ weeks of daily data points. It showed Zero such trend. Want me to republish ? You can go to CDC.GOV. I never said I was an expert but I guess you can debate them on their official published data and charts.
3) your post about the ."crap about to hit the fan" is far more reckless than anything i said.
4) what does being a mod for the Tix forum or any other forum have to do with anything? You actually think people are coming here to get insight or relying on a Forum ADMIN for Rutgers Sports Chat to get medical advice.

Good one throwing the MOD card in there.

1 more point. If trying to help as a volunteer here or most other places we can't have a pov. , then you know exactly why folks don't want to get involved,
I'll state it now. If me not being able to participate like I have since the early 1990s (JRingoes then) ..nearly 30 years..ill be happy to quit and just go back to being a participant and you can wonder why there's now about 3 folks trying to handle this rodeo.

1 more point. If trying to help as a volunteer here or most other places we can't have a pov. , then you know exactly why folks don't want to get involved,
I'll state it now. If me not being able to participate like I have since the early 1990s (JRingoes then) ..nearly 30 years..ill be happy to quit and just go back to being a participant and you can wonder why there's now about 3 folks trying to handle this rodeo.
You’re spreading ignorance. You want to wait until every hospital in America is filled up? By then it will be too late to act.

Every year, many teams travel in the summer to play.

Instead of that.. someone should organize an unofficial NCAA tourney inviting their own batch of 64 teams. Do it for the whole month of August.

(just saw the similar posts about an October Tourney.. same idea, different time.. but everyone loses their seniors.. though those aiming for the NBA won't have an NBA to go to right away.)

Why what? Why is it a total shame? It’s a total shame because this team busted its ass and we were about to break a 29 year drought. I don’t know what your issue has been the past few days but shut it.

They've been getting off on policing other people's emotions and keep making the same post over and over again. Yeah, we all know it's basketball and not life or death. But we're still allowed to feel disappointed.

I’m just imagining. There is an online time machine where you are allowed to look into the future of a website but not click on anything. Right after the Seton Hall game you go here and see nothing but the headline of this thread. Almost unthinkable, imagine it as some sort of prank.

This board needs to stock up on diapers and dependz. It does suck no doubt but not for me or any of us fans. Just for the kids.

This board needs to stock up on diapers and dependz. It does suck no doubt but not for me or any of us fans. Just for the kids.

Another prick who thinks it's their place to tell people that they don't have a right to be disappointed when they've invested time, money, and emotion in following this team.

Another prick who thinks it's their place to tell people that they don't have a right to be disappointed when they've invested time, money, and emotion in following this team.
Cry away then little boy.

ADVERTISEMENT