ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Starting XI: No. 24 Rutgers Women's Soccer Lost vs. Brown Saturday

Lets win and hope this rest recharged our batteries so to speak and allowed our injured to heal especially Emily Mason she is the key without going to be difficult to make a run

Lets win and hope this rest recharged our batteries so to speak and allowed our injured to heal especially Emily Mason she is the key without going to be difficult to make a run
Emily's out for the season so we're going to need one or two to step up big time

Everything online says ESPN+, but Dom Savino said BTN+ during the basketball broadcast today .. doesn’t seem like it will be on BTN+? Not on the listing. And ESPN+ you need a login … anyone want to be a darling ??

Hopefully, someone here will keep posting the score, along with time so far elapsed in the game.

Thanks.

I clicked on LiveStats but that just led to the selection show video, not to the game. But thanks for trying.

I see now that once the game started, the clock and score appear, so I'll just keep checking that.

We struggling with possession so far. Misal has had 3 or 4 giveaways.

Looks like we have not had a live game in weeks. Which is true.

Has the game been halted? The clock on LiveStats has been stuck on 8:25 for several minutes.

Thanks.

Now moving again.

Last edited:
Regressed? They have major injuries and now dominating. They have not played in 2 weeks. Rust is off win 2nd half.

We have been more dangerous and we have the better goalie. Not overly impressed with decisions of Brown Goalie.

Somehow Rutgers needs to score a goal.which seems umlikely unless there is a penalty kick.

Do we have any kind of offensive strategy? I've seen a number of poor pass and cross attempts tonight. Tiernan and our other forwards all seem to love to dribble into three defenders and then attempt some razzle dazzle hero move, which I cannot stand. McClelland has been keeping us in this game, Brown looks like the much more comfortable team.

I will always support all things RU, and maybe I've been watching too much EPL, but this is rough...

Reactions: ScarletDave
Kassidy is killing it in the back. We are getting dominated. Having trouble alleviating the pressure.

Brown up 1-0.

Our goalie just reacted to a header like it was going wide and surprised it went in the net.

Wow, D and goalie were asleep there. We've played poorly and can't generate any O.

It was only a matter of time. We’ve been getting dominated for the last 10-15 minutes. We could hold the ball for more than a few seconds.

The D and goalie are not the issue. We cannot sustain any kind of possession. Horrible passing. Horrible first touches. Just a sloppy game all around.

ADVERTISEMENT