ADVERTISEMENT

ND completes distruction of Utah

Not surprised. It's a huge moment. ND has been there many times. Utah's never been there. ND is very good too.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
I sat with a bunch of ND parents today at the game. I think they were a little surprised by the start as well.

There were some really nice people there. We asked if it was ok where we were sitting (parents section) because we don’t have a son on the team. Reilly Gray’s dad said that we pay tuition there, we can sit there Lol. They made us feel part of the group and we had a great time.

Most fun part was several ND lacrosse moms ripping Fireball shots throughout the game that they snuck into the stadium.

I sat with a bunch of ND parents today at the game. I think they were a little surprised by the start as well.

There were some really nice people there. We asked if it was ok where we were sitting (parents section) because we don’t have a son on the team. Reilly Gray’s dad said that we pay tuition there, we can sit there Lol. They made us feel part of the group and we had a great time.

Most fun part was several ND lacrosse moms ripping Fireball shots throughout the game that they snuck into the stadium.

The Kavanaugh's mother got almost as TV time as her sons. Fortunately no Fireball shots on screen.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
The Kavanaugh's mother got almost as TV time as her sons. Fortunately no Fireball shots on screen.
Yeah she was sitting the row in front of us to our left about 7-8 people away from us.

The parents to her right went through a bunch of those small bottles. Their son was #27 the d-man who scored NDs 8th goal when all the long poles ran the field together. If the camera was on them then, you would have seen a bunch of Fireball shots.

Not surprised. It's a huge moment. ND has been there many times. Utah's never been there. ND is very good too.

We'll see going forward----after this weekend just about everyone is capable of beating everyone.

Hopkins in full control. Bryant doesn’t have the firepower to get back in this unless the win faceoffs which doesn’t seem to be happening. Nerewski is very underrated imo

Reactions: Wagram97
Hopkins in full control. Bryant doesn’t have the firepower to get back in this unless the win faceoffs which doesn’t seem to be happening. Nerewski is very underrated imo

They actually won some early, but their sliding is a mess. Half the time too soon, half too late.

ADVERTISEMENT