ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Road Trip

MCY

Senior
Sep 23, 2002
I am assuming that some folks are heading to the game and if so what section is everyone sitting in and are there any planned get togethers either Friday or Saturday night?

Looks like tickets aren't too hard to find, hotels on the other hand appear to be a challenge. Just depends how far I want to be from Lincoln.

TIA

I am assuming that some folks are heading to the game and if so what section is everyone sitting in and are there any planned get togethers either Friday or Saturday night?

Looks like tickets aren't too hard to find, hotels on the other hand appear to be a challenge. Just depends how far I want to be from Lincoln.

TIA
Did you sign up for the Rutgers thing Friday night or the tailgate? CHeck here:

Did you sign up for the Rutgers thing Friday night or the tailgate? CHeck here:

Thank you and no I have not signed up for anything, but will check it out today. Many thx!

Thank you and no I have not signed up for anything, but will check it out today. Many thx!
Please post if they give a location. With Rutgers e-mails, have some weird disconnects, where the e-mails do not even go to my junk folder. Thanks. Not sure we will make the social Friday night, but we should be at the tailgate.

I'm assuming the Friday night social event is an ad hoc fan get together as opposed to Saturday's R Foundation tailgate?

Also, it appears that the visitor sections are 19, 20 and on the other side of the stadium in sections 40 and 41. Where are most fans sitting?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT