ADVERTISEMENT

Need to change to a bigger lineup to get more physical

Scarlet Shack

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
We are getting pushed around on defense and on the boards. It’s time to move most of Ron’s minutes to the three spot (20 of 30 minutes) and only 10 minutes at the four

play Johnson and cliff 25 minutes a game ...and then 10 for Palmquist and Reiber.

let geo, Jacob, Montez, Caleb and Paul battle for the remaining 100 minutes....

we are always the one getting bumped back on defense ...and on the boards. We need to get back to our identity of boards and defense and to do that we need to play bigger and more physical

Agree with Shack.

unfortunately Harper isn’t play like a 4 on the defensive end. No one likes To use the S word describing ones physical play.

getting beat on the boards needs to end. I’d hope going big would help. I am probably the biggest Myles fan here. He has to box out and not rely on his given ability. Watching him get outworked by Harrar was tough to watch.

not a bad idea since we are being guarded so tightly on the perimeter...Need some kind of answer to the Izzo plan

I like the idea of Cliff and Myles more if they can stay out of foul trouble , tonight wasnt an issue but other schools will present issues....palm and reiber though cannot have more than 8-10 minutes COMBINED

ADVERTISEMENT