ADVERTISEMENT

Need to paint MSG Scarlet on 2/4

Thanks for responding. As I said elsewhere, I'm coming from Massachusetts and haven't been to NYC since pre-Covid.. I'm 71 , my wife is 65 and we don't stay out late or party at bars. Our hotel is at 26th and Park Ave S. and from past stays there is a nice relatively quiet and convenient location to some of our favorite restaurants like Gramercy Tavern.

You have great taste in college basketball teams and restaurants. Love RU and Gramercy Tavern!

Reactions: jonS and mikemarc1
Also going to Gotham Bar & Grill. Interested in seeing how it is under new leadership.
That’s another one of my wife and my all-time favorites, but haven’t been there in a couple years because of the pandemic. Enjoy!

4,000 sold by Rutgers and others suggesting 12,000 + attendance?
Curious.
How does one buy through Rutgers? I just went to scarletknights.com and clicked the link and it took me to Ticketmaster. I imagine this is what many/most people did who don't have season tickets or a dedicated ticket rep at Rutgers or something.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
How does one buy through Rutgers? I just went to scarletknights.com and clicked the link and it took me to Ticketmaster. I imagine this is what many/most people did who don't have season tickets or a dedicated ticket rep at Rutgers or something.
That's the only way you could buy through Rutgers. Had to have season tix from what I understand. Otherwise it's TM.

Reactions: fluoxetine
4,000 sold by Rutgers and others suggesting 12,000 + attendance?
Curious.
The 4,000 is people buying through RU... but was only an option for bball season ticket holders...you had to fill an application out by early January.

I'd say it's a good sign we'll have a very decent crowd there.

Anyone recall the attendance figure for Michigan a couple of years ago? I think there are more UM alums in the NYC area than Spartan alums. I thought attendance was in the 13-14K range. MSG was pretty loud at points during that game and RU turnout was solid.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Anyone recall the attendance figure for Michigan a couple of years ago? I think there are more UM alums in the NYC area than Spartan alums. I thought attendance was in the 13-14K range. MSG was pretty loud at points during that game and RU turnout was solid.

13,100 per ESPN.

My guess is we see a similar turnout but with a higher % Rutgers fans.

According to the box score on scarletknights.com, attendance was 13,127.

Anyone know what lower level 100's sections will be mostly RU fans? Looking to buy 4 for my buddies and I now.

IMG_5807.jpg

So again we were merely filling a time slot. Nothing Special about it. All the more infuriating.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT