ADVERTISEMENT

New Basketball Uniforms

Definitely like the consistency across sports. Not sure if I like the font of the numbers very much (maybe they'll grow on me) but as long as I can read them, I'm happy. New Knight head is too busy, too much detail to make out clearly - that will never catch on - but we have the Block R and that is the only logo that counts anymore.

It was hard to make out exactly in that video especially because there seem to be a lot of combinations but one red basketball jersey had black numbers and lettering which is most definitely a fail. Not enough contrast - impossible to see from any distance or on TV. There was another red jersey with white lettering but couldn't tell if it was women's or men's. All in all, with the exception of that one jersey everything looks damn sharp. Thumbs up.

Last edited:
Well I guess I'm one of them. I like tradition when it comes to uniforms. Can't stand that Nike tells every team what they're going to wear.

Reactions: Sluggersdad
Well I guess I'm one of them. I like tradition when it comes to uniforms. Can't stand that Nike tells every team what they're going to wear.

Sounds like RU had a lot of input on the uni's.

So we have to stick with these to honor tradition?

images

I am so so on the unis.....but as a package I LOVE the interest its drawing from fans and I LOVE the money aspect.
The only thing I wll miss is the silver football helmets,

From a Bball perspective all I want is more wins and progress.........uniforms are low on my list LOL

It will be nice to see more of the scarlet helmet / white block R!!

I think we should go back to these shorts. They are smaller and lighter, our players will have a competitive advantage in terms of speed and jumping because of the 2 pound difference in weight.

old+basketball+players3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT