ADVERTISEMENT

New commit

There's an undeniable upward trend in the overall quality of our recruits.

This year is going to be so crucial. If the team can play well enough that all these kids stick, we might just start seeing some real results.
Let's see who signs and who decommits.

Reactions: IMARUFAN
Getting them to come makes me happy.
Worrying about them leaving, I'n not going to do.
Florida recruits helped RU before and hopefully
Ash will be mining that state for recruits again.

Is that you, Al?

Welcome to the young man!

Reactions: Knight Shift

This year is going to be so crucial. If the team can play well enough that all these kids stick, we might just start seeing some real results.
No doubt about everything you just said. Lots of buzz. Nice upgrades to our staff and talent. Wishing them all the best on the field.

Getting them to come makes me happy.
Worrying about them leaving, I'n not going to do.
Florida recruits helped RU before and hopefully
Ash will be mining that state for recruits again.

Hat, you are 100% correct. It is a waste of time worrying about them leaving. Some will, it always happens, but all we can do is look forward. Ignore the trolls and just be fans.

How dare you notice something positive. But I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Jay Valai is paying dividends already. Young energetic coach who played for Ash at Wisconsin. Go RU!!!

And welcome Mr. Pough!!!

Offer list:
Georgia Tech
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisville
LSU
Maryland
Miami
Michigan

Minnesota
NC State
Oregon
Penn State
Pitt
Purdue
South Carolina
Syracuse
Tennessee
Virginia

And several non P5's.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
To think only if Ash and Co realized that RU had in roads in Florida before he got here, and didn't take so long to prioritize FL as a whole.

Instead Ash assumed he'd be able to get Rust Belt kids from OH, MI, PA, IN because he was the DC at OSU. Yeah, that really didn't work out did it?

Real wants the team to play better so his tailgate will not be the highlight of everyone's day. And I agree.Its about frigging time.

Real wants the team to play better so his tailgate will not be the highlight of everyone's day. And I agree.Its about frigging time.

Sadly, my tailgate ceased being the highlight of anyone's day (except maybe my own) after I got tired of trying to figure out how many cops I needed to feed.

The "low profile" thing seems to be working out better, but in a way, it's not quite as much fun.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Recruiting Florida is what AL was saying all along.

I don't know why ASH does not hire a an assistant coach with strong Florida ties.

It worked for Pitt when Narduzzi hired Charlie Partridge former HC at FAU.

Pitt has 16 recruits so far with 11 South of the Mason Dixon Line kids (including 7 Florida guys). Recruiting wise Penn State (16 recruits) is currently ranked 17 while Pitt (16 recruits) is ranked 25.

Need that Florida connection.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Why is kid only a 2 star? He looks pretty good and that offer list is off the charts.Great job whom ever got me.

To think only if Ash and Co realized that RU had in roads in Florida before he got here, and didn't take so long to prioritize FL as a whole.

Instead Ash assumed he'd be able to get Rust Belt kids from OH, MI, PA, IN because he was the DC at OSU. Yeah, that really didn't work out did it?

Is it really that hard for people to get good news and just be happy about it?

"The sky is blue"
"Ash sucks"

Geeze man.

I said this before every year a team comes out of no where and lights it up why cant it be R U this year. I have a funny feeln that this year is the changer.Just maybe Ash knows what he doing.Just hope that Carter wins the job.We will sneak up on a few teams

I said this before every year a team comes out of no where and lights it up why cant it be R U this year. I have a funny feeln that this year is the changer.Just maybe Ash knows what he doing.Just hope that Carter wins the job.We will sneak up on a few teams
Been saying this since Flood smh. Man I hope you are right. Games are miserable to go to. Tailgates are fun but walking towards the stadium knowing that were going to get our heads kicked in is just depressing.

I like what's happening. I see improvement everywhere.

Reactions: Scarlet83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT