ADVERTISEMENT

New Jersey All Divisions Players Commits Updated

Looks like Marist cleaned up on next level NJ players. Quite a few NJ football players going up there to play.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Always happy for the kids who sign with the Marists, Fordham's etc. They are playing for love of the game at that level.

I hope they make the most of that unbelievable opportunity… Better than any football chance at the NFL
From experience- the football and NFL is a great dream, even if you do get the chance to put on that NFL uniform...I can't down play that...but the education and what you make of it, will define 98% of all athletes. Even if they do make a team.
Even those that make the Pro's...first, they are the 2%...only about 20% of those are going to make FU money and I never have to do anything outside of sports again.

One of my Son's best friends and top players during his time at Mahwah HS- got a chance to play football at Yale- he is in his 10th year, finance and I can't even explain where he is now when it comes to life.

Get that education and even if you can make the pro's, use that education for the rest of your life.

ADVERTISEMENT