ADVERTISEMENT

New Lacrosse Locker Room

This looks great. Can not wait to see it this year when they have their coaches clinic.

Where is this? Hale?

And if just for Men's LAX what a great recruiting/selling point.

It looks way better than what we had before, but still isn't close to what we need to be competitive with our peers. This is the same locker room, but spruced up a bit.

We won't be competitive in the arms race until the new facility is built. I do like that they aren't just coasting until that happens. That is a great sign.

Last edited:
Looking good, what trophy is on that table?

The Friendship Cup which we gained possession of by beating Penn St., which was especially nice due to one of their old alums walking around like a prick talking sh*t before the game. The best part of that is he was the one who had to present it to our squad.

An "in your face" if there ever was one.

The Friendship Cup which we gained possession of by beating Penn St., which was especially nice due to one of their old alums walking around like a prick talking sh*t before the game. The best part of that is he was the one who had to present it to our squad.

An "in your face" if there ever was one.

OK sweet, I was at that game, what an amazing finish and probably my son's favorite to date.

ADVERTISEMENT