ADVERTISEMENT

New Michigan State uniform

I like it because the word State is so big. Maybe too big. Not sure I like the neon green.

What will the away uniform look like?

tumblr_lzv634CTE61qzszqoo1_500.png

Reminds me of one of my favorite Kinks songs...

Woke up in a panic
Like somebody fired a gun
I wish I could be dreaming
But the nightmare's just begun
There's flooding in the basement
There's water all around
There's woodworm in the attic
And the ceiling just fell down

I'm in a STATE (STATE)
Of confusion...

Are these their default uniforms, or just one-off alternates to tout Nike Day, or whatever?

If I were pledged to them, I’d have rescinded my verbal in 30 seconds after seeing these things. I know I’m an old fart now, but even at 18, the traditions meant everything to me. These are ghastly.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Who on earth at the Nike facility though that this was a good look? Fire him/her.
Obviously MSU doesn’t mind...they don’t HAVE to accept uniform choices...uniforms are accepted by athletic departments...not shoved down their throats by athletic apparel companies. Maybe this is exactly what MSU wanted...they’re being talked about aren’t they?

To much for MSU. They should stay with the copper-like color with the dark green. Neon green belongs to Oregon.

Still think Black unis for non-Black teams looks crappy. Definitely not collegiate.

In a general sense, I agree. Georgia does their black out properly where only the jersey and pads and bands are black. They wear their red helmets and their silver pants with the black jersey.

In a general sense, I agree. Georgia does their black out properly where only the jersey and pads and bands are black. They wear their red helmets and their silver pants with the black jersey.

Yep we do it OK too even though I'm not a big fan. What really gets my goat is my NFL team the Eagles. They love their black jerseys and they look like shit. Their colors are Kelly and Silver - not Midnight Green and Def not Black. Ugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT