ADVERTISEMENT

New name offer out

Thanks for the info, K. Any details on size, 2022?, years left, etc.?

(Of course, if I bothered to read, I could already have some of that info.)

Lola has offers from everyone. North Carolina, Ohio State, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State and Louisville all offered her LAST YEAR. Class of 2026, which means they offered her before she was in high school. She's apparently a first rate star.

Jaylah is a year older, as noted.

The idea of coming to a team in the big ten, in NYC’s shadow and taking over has to be a dream for some top players out there. Immediate playing time and new/updated facilities. Patience.

my guess is 2023 class will be a little light on “star power”.

but my gut tells me she lights up 2024. (No inside info).

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Coach needs to get her ass to the NoBoyzAllowed tournament in Elizabeth that's starting this week

many of the best players in the state and from NY

• Haha
Reactions: Scarletwoman
Coach needs to get her ass to the NoBoyzAllowed tournament in Elizabeth that's starting this week

many of the best players in the state and from NY
August 14th to August 20th, she can't. Recruiting shutdown - NCAA. After the 20th, no problem.

Our Arizona coaching staff put out a post to explain why they wouldn't be on the trail this week.

Reactions: toby83 and MADHAT1

Nice to finally see the Rutgers logo in the finalist list of a fairly big fish in the recruiting pool. Could be the first domino to get this thing going our way again.

looking forward to the day when we can be a part of this level of player's finalist list.

M. Fulwiley is amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT