ADVERTISEMENT

New ranking has Rutgers Football at #2

2qw3910.jpg

Did Ped State put a background of Philly in their second one? That is laughable.

hahahaha I'm like "Illinois has better POSTERS than us"??? Then it hit me...and that's a GREAT poster...actually think much better than the Illini one. Maybe our old buddy "Frank The Tank" had something to do with that?

Did Ped State put a background of Philly in their second one? That is laughable.

PSU put out four versions of the schedule poster this year, with Beaver Stadium, Philly, Pittsburgh and Harrisburg in the background. Keeping with the theme of STATE university, Dominate the State, or whatever phrase you want to use.

PSU put out four versions of the schedule poster this year, with Beaver Stadium, Philly, Pittsburgh and Harrisburg in the background. Keeping with the theme of STATE university, Dominate the State, or whatever phrase you want to use.

Well at least they went with Pitt too... Didn't see the point of them picking on Temple at Philly.

Syracuse didn't make the top 50?!

e0d7502eb07fdbd8b74bc3fff8bcdee1.jpg

I thought the Illinois poster was actually Syracuse until I saw the "I" at the bottom. "Hail to the Orange"? Seriously? That's #1?!

#23 Texas State -- "Party In The End Zone" ?

I don't think I've ever heard a more corny war cry. I'd rather them say "Party In My Mouth and YA'LL Invited!" Even gives them more dignity.

I don't really get the Illinois poster. Don't see how that is #1.
penn-state-11.jpg

penn-state-21.jpg

penn-state-41.jpg

penn-state-31.jpg

Lots of B1G love. But I don't agree at all with Illinois as #1.
Illinois at number 1 is a reasonable choice.

It is all subjective anyway.. but from an objective standpoint.. that is well designed and interesting imagery.

I do not think R poster deserves number 2. It is clearly all about the sword.. remove that and you have a "meh" poster. Consider the Utah poster.. we could have gone very red and still provided some interesting contrast rather than the red/magenta soup..

utah-football2.jpg

The best two i thought were new mexico state and smu. There were at least 30 posters that look exactly the same.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
ADVERTISEMENT