ADVERTISEMENT

New Recruit: M/A Josh Schlackman -Western Reserve (Ohio)

Western Reserve is building something. They are drawing some top MW talent and want to compete w/Culver and Detroit Country Day.

Reactions: Caliknight
Yea, I don't even think I've ever heard of that school 5 years ago. Now I've been seeing a bunch of players coming from there. They must recruit well.

Definitely didn't hurt.

This kid plays all over the field. That tells you he's one of their best athletes and players.

He gave a verbal a few days ago.

I know we had a big recruit on campus last week. Not sure if it was him or not though.

The staff is out there, that's for sure.
Thanks for providing what recruiting content you can. The recruiting info on RU lax is like a dripping faucet. Is there another source to follow?

I know inside lacrosse and lacrosse bucket have some information but it’s not a lot.

Unfortunately we don’t have anyone on the site that is on the beat for lacrosse.

On a related note, recruiting seems to be ticking up and up every season. I know the staff is super high on the kids we’ve got coming this cycle.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
Yea, I don't even think I've ever heard of that school 5 years ago. Now I've been seeing a bunch of players coming from there. They must recruit well.

They hired the former Cleveland State University coach and have some strong connections with the bigger midwestern club programs especially in Ohio. They’ve sent kids to D1 programs all over the country the past few years.

ADVERTISEMENT